+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Raining of AIP's in India.

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
Georgian College. I emailed them asking them if they made any changes after the CIC update.
What update are you talking about ? Even I am from Georgian college. They have allowed till October ? They told me 23rd September is the last date to withdraw or differ. Please reply

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Reactions: AMP20

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
What update are you talking about ? Even I am from Georgian college. They have allowed till October ? They told me 23rd September is the last date to withdraw or differ. Please reply
The September 8th update from CIC https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students.html?fbclid=IwAR1dsb_M8AM_0JN0aDVGITVo4uNEx8fxF2ClxOgmA5_6I6wC0XzUatHD_k4#eligibility

I dropped an email to college regarding this. Got an email that they are accepting proof that you have applied for study permit for registering. And we have time till October 30th to submit the permit. I feel there is enough time to get a decision so i registered.

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
The September 8th update from CIC https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students.html?fbclid=IwAR1dsb_M8AM_0JN0aDVGITVo4uNEx8fxF2ClxOgmA5_6I6wC0XzUatHD_k4#eligibility

I dropped an email to college regarding this. Got an email that they are accepting proof that you have applied for study permit for registering. And we have time till October 30th to submit the permit. I feel there is enough time to get a decision so i registered.
Could you help me with the email ID. To whom did you email. Because we have different information on the same topic.

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Could you help me with the email ID. To whom did you email. Because we have different information on the same topic.
Send an email to reginternational@georgiancollege.ca with your student number in subject line.
Mine is a post grad course so can't say about yours. To register for classes earlier they required AIP now they are considering proof of your study permit application submission.
Other people from my course who had not registered yet also got an automatic mail saying that they are accepting the above now.

Nikhil17

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Bro can you send here what genric reply you got.
"Due to Coronavirus IRCC is functioning with reduced staff blah blah ....Delays are to be expected etc. Check the IRCC website for further information and we are receiving numerous e-mails so please only e-mail us if you cannot find the answer to your question."

I always got this same^ reply no matter how I worded my query lol. So I pretty much gave up on these webforms.

Reactions: Hari123

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Got correspondence letter and refused on September 11. Got GC Key updated.

1. Purpose of Visit
2. Based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I ordered GCMS note waiting to receive it.
You got refusal from which office means ottawa or delhi .??

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Got correspondence letter and refused on September 11. Got GC Key updated.

1. Purpose of Visit
2. Based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I ordered GCMS note waiting to receive it.
sorry to hear that. Did you get AIP prior refusal?