+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Raining of AIP's in India.

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
It’s IRCC Canada and you could be on hold for approximately 30 minutes or more. The number is +1 (905) 676-3640 or +1 (905) 612-5416. The number is usually busy you have to call continuously many times to get through. There is a thread on a person making calling to IRCC can’t find the link now.
I called in this number but the Ircc representative told that my application is being processed from new Delhi so can't give much information and I have no option rather than to wait..where was your application processed

AMP20

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
I called in this number but the Ircc representative told that my application is being processed from new Delhi so can't give much information and I have no option rather than to wait..where was your application processed
Mine was processed in Edmonton.

sreya

Aug 9, 2020
I am not sure if this is AIP.

While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester.
You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.

Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions.

Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application.

While you await a final decision on your application you may commence your studies online, if

this is an option at your institution.

If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information.

Can anyone clarify this please because it says reviewing eligibility in the details page.

Reactions: Wh1teH0rsE

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020

While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester.
You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.

Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions.

Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application.

While you await a final decision on your application you may commence your studies online, if

If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information.

Can anyone clarify this please because it says reviewing eligibility in the details page.
It is an AIP. When did you submit your application? What date?

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020

It is AIP. Congratulation......

Reactions: sreya

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
I don't know about other applicants but here is my experience - I'm applying for Fall'20 from India. I submitted my SDS application with all documents except biometrics on 4th June
5th June I got my biometrics letter and the status in GCKEY homepage was 'Your action is required'
9th July the status changed to 'Submitted'
20th July status changed to "Application/ profile updated" on the GCKEY homepage and inside it showed I cleared my medical exam
22nd July status again changed to "Submitted"
After this, there have been no updates. I still haven't received my AIP
Hey man, in my case status changed from "your action is required" to "submitted" exactly after a month ago. Is that a bad sign? What's the status of your application?

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Hey guys my status on gckey changed from your action required to submitted but eligiblity still says
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
This means that the eligibility hasnt started yet?

Also i havent got my biometrics done and do you receive aip after eligibility is checked or you recieive aip first then eligibility is checked.

Thanks
Hey man, can you share the current status of your application? Mine is similar case.