+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Raining of AIP's in India.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Got medical request and medical passed 5th of August.
No AIP, is it possible to be refused when medical request was sent, because in the past Medical request was 95% approval.
Medical and biometrics are no way involved during stage-1 assessment for AIP.

You cannot judge based on something which isn't a part of the initial process.

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
From the dataset available in this forum. My SDS file applied on June 19th was the latest one to get AIP. And my centre did not send AIP in an email but sent via GC account. If you have applied close to my date and if your application is in the same centre as mine you will get your AIP in a day or two.

If your application is directed to some other centre where they pass your medicals first and check for eligibility review someother time. Then you may get at a later date. They know the deadline is close and they are working overtime.
Yes, my application date is near to you, 24th June. Let's see when they send the approval.

Rey235

Aug 19, 2020
I applied on June 25th. Got request on August 20th to show proof of fees paid . Submitted that via webform . Got request today to go for medical exam . No AIP yet ..is this normal ? Non SDS ( India ) will I get AIP or I have to do medicals first ?

Bhairav

Aug 20, 2020
I applied on June 25th. Got request on August 20th to show proof of fees paid . Submitted that via webform . Got request today to go for medical exam . No AIP yet ..is this normal ? Non SDS ( India ) will I get AIP or I have to do medicals first ?
Have you not submitted your fee receipt previously,? How can you submit without that and Why IRCC is requesting medical test for first stage approvals... I don't get it.
Or AIP is for only SDS incomplete and non-SDS complete files for fall only

Rey235

Aug 19, 2020
Have you not submitted your fee receipt previously,? How can you submit without that and Why IRCC is requesting medical test for first stage approvals... I don't get it.
Or AIP is for only SDS incomplete and non-SDS complete files for fall only

I submitted six months only. They asked for full year . So I submitted another six months fees . Now got medical request ..no idea why .. for AIP I think they don't need Medicals and biometric regardless SDS or non SDS ..

Rey235

Aug 19, 2020
I submitted six months only. They asked for full year . So I submitted another six months fees . Now got medical request ..no idea why .. for AIP I think they don't need Medicals and biometric regardless SDS or non SDS ..

srisu

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
I got AIP on 22nd Aug for sep but differed to Jan 2021. What happens to my second stage approval. How should I notify to them. Any suggestions.

Thanks