+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Raining of AIP's in India.

Jagograhkjago

Sep 23, 2019
It's Thursday again so expecting AIP's rainfall.
It's making me worrisome too, its Thursday and still no updates ! Imagine You studied in University of Windsor, came back to home country on emergency purposes and applying for work permit again, no update from here.

deann20210

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
It's really really good news for Indian students.
Like majority of June applicants receiving their AIP's and it's literally raining of AIP's.
I hope everyone will get their AIP as soon as possible.....
Congrats However I applied June 1st and I am yet to receive AIP, I was told IRCC approved lots of AIP but the few that were refused were actually not sent refusal letters and they only found out via their GCSM notes how true is this?

deann20210

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hello All, Congrats to those that got AIP and was Told its raining AIP this year, However I was also told IRCC aint issuing emails for those that were denied and those that were denied only found out via their GCSM notes how true is this?

Devil76

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Congrats However I applied June 1st and I am yet to receive AIP, I was told IRCC approved lots of AIP but the few that were refused were actually not sent refusal letters and they only found out via their GCSM notes how true is this?
60%+ Applications are pending and not sure how true this statement will be
IRCC will not get anything out of holding refusals.. People say that they don't have to refund fees and GIC if they hold the cases but that money is with the college and banks or even a lot of people do their GIC with ICICI and SBI...

deann20210

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
60%+ Applications are pending and not sure how true this statement will be
IRCC will not get anything out of holding refusals.. People say that they don't have to refund fees and GIC if they hold the cases but that money is with the college and banks or even a lot of people do their GIC with ICICI and SBI...
Thanks for the feedback...I actually applied via an Immigration Lawyer and he told me IRCC always send emails weather Approved or Denied. However I know two friends who have personaly witnessed lots of AIP approvals and no details so far...so I put 1 and 2 together and its either raining AIP approvals or denial letters are being withheld..thats what he told me anyway

Devil76

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Thanks for the feedback...I actually applied via an Immigration Lawyer and he told me IRCC always send emails weather Approved or Denied. However I know two friends who have personaly witnessed lots of AIP approvals and no details so far...so I put 1 and 2 together and its either raining AIP approvals or denial letters are being withheld..thats what he told me anyway
Let’s stay positive..
Either people with refusals are not in the group or may he IRCC is not holding back any decision and just delaying it further..

*Stay Positive*

Nov 5, 2019
No update yet, applied on 21st July, SDS with upfront medicals. College starting on 31st Aug, absolutely no idea what should be done. How long to wait!