+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Ksran dhillon

Nov 8, 2020
Hey friends,

I recently got job in Calgary, Alberta in NOc 9213 B, and I have worked in Toronto in the same NOc for 18 Months. This occupation is in high demand in Alberta. My current CRS is 429 and Taking IELtS next week. What are my chances of Getting NOI?
Brother, could you please confirm me if we need to have certification of qualification under noc 9213 in order to apply for express entry, as while creating

Alxcalways

Apr 1, 2021
I have a question, I have applied for AOS two months ago, and also submitted a federal EE profile, yesterday I received a NOI, but when I emailed them, they told me that I need to cancel my AOS application if I wish to apply for their EE stream. Is there any difference in the processing time for both streams? I'm afraid if the processing time is the same, I would have wasted the two months waiting time if I withdraw my AOS. Should I withdraw and proceed with a new application for Alberta EE stream, or should I just wait on my AOS?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I have a question, I have applied for AOS two months ago, and also submitted a federal EE profile, yesterday I received a NOI, but when I emailed them, they told me that I need to cancel my AOS application if I wish to apply for their EE stream. Is there any difference in the processing time for both streams? I'm afraid if the processing time is the same, I would have wasted the two months waiting time if I withdraw my AOS. Should I withdraw and proceed with a new application for Alberta EE stream, or should I just wait on my AOS?
Alberta EE stream is usually faster than Alberta Opportunity Stream.

Violeta0700

Apr 8, 2021
NOC 6513
File Received : 9th July 2018
File Number: 11th July 2018
One of my friend got her nominee in 26 days after she got the file number.
Hi TOthe and Everyone!

I want to be sure that I can apply for my PR using atlantic immigration pilot using NOC 6513?

Does someone get recently their PR with this NOC ?

TIA

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
My wife is a graduate from an Albertan university and is working in Alberta on a open work permit (PGWP) in a NOC A occupation. Do you think we could be nominated by the province?

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hi,

I have created my profile in EE on 1st May 2021
CRS - 416
NOC - 1 year of work exp in 1241
1 year of working experience in 4163
18 months and continues working experience in 0114
Outlander
Brother living in Alberta

Is it possible to get PNP from Alberta with this profile?

Reactions: Cutechi

bullstriker

May 1, 2019
Hi,

I have created my profile in EE on 1st May 2021
CRS - 416
NOC - 1 year of work exp in 1241
1 year of working experience in 4163
18 months and continues working experience in 0114
Outlander
Brother living in Alberta

Is it possible to get PNP from Alberta with this profile?
Yes, you have a chance

bullstriker

May 1, 2019
Yes, EE AINP is faster, but your nomination is not guaranteed. If you ask me, don't withdraw your AOS. You can get ITA for CEC, CRS for CEC will go down in a few months