+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
AINP website states they will continue sending EOI to candidates residing and working within ALBERTA. Has anyone living and residing in Alberta received NOI after June 29 ?

AnVo

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
AINP website states they will continue sending EOI to candidates residing and working within ALBERTA. Has anyone living and residing in Alberta received NOI after June 29 ?
They are updating the website every two weeks. So I think, there were no draw.
In my opinion most of the people are not meeting the new requirements (EE profile expires in 5 month or less - before it was 3 month) and have a job on the “High-Wage and low-wage occupations in Alberta”
Factors that decrease your chances
If you meet one or more of the following factors, this may decrease your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Applied Under (AOS)
NOC Skill Level (A): 2175 Web Developer

Application sent: May 7th
Application arrived: May 8th
File number received: May 8th

Receive Email From Officer requested for submitting missing documents due to COVID: Jun 15
and they gave me timeline to submit my missing documents before august 14 and till that time they put my file on hold.

Missing Documents sent: August 1
Email from officer Document Received and put my file in the queue for processing: August 2.
After that no response from them...
I got my nomination today. Yesterday my employer got email from AINP Officer for verification.

Reactions: AnVo and Mike@2019

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
I would appreciate if someone can answer my questions:
1) Do you get more chances if you select Alberta in your EE profile;
2) Is there a way to check which NOCs have been selected in the draws.

ashe004

Oct 8, 2020
Hi guys, I am reviewing the requirements for AINP. I am a PGWP holder, and I just checked the High-wage and low-wage occupations in the province of Alberta. My position is 2715 which is within the List of exempt occupations that will be processed.
On the AINP EE eligible page.
it said:
Factors that decrease your chances :

you work in an occupation:
However, this is a List of exempt. I am confused that if all other positions which are on the list are considered as high/low wage occupations? OR only the positions within the list are considered as high/low wage?

mamze

Apr 30, 2014
I am NOC2171, with CRS score of 431, living and working in Alberta, what are the chances of getting nomination.
Can anyone confirm what CRS score of NOC2171 got nomination in the last draw?