+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

BenMcC

Dec 16, 2020
I am currently waiting my answer for AINP but my visa expires on January 25th and I’m pretty sure I won’t have an answer by then.. is it possible to move onto another visa type while waiting my nomination? Or does my application just become void and I have to return home once my current visa expires..

Thank you!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am currently waiting my answer for AINP but my visa expires on January 25th and I’m pretty sure I won’t have an answer by then.. is it possible to move onto another visa type while waiting my nomination? Or does my application just become void and I have to return home once my current visa expires..

Thank you!
What visa are you on? What AINP stream? Most likely need a LMIA from employer & then apply for closed work permit. This takes months & depending on your NOC, it may be on the ineligible list.

BenMcC

Dec 16, 2020
What visa are you on? What AINP stream? Most likely need a LMIA from employer & then apply for closed work permit. This takes months & depending on your NOC, it may be on the ineligible list.
I’m currently on an IEC visa and I’m unsure of the AINP visa type, it isn’t express entry though.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I’m currently on an IEC visa and I’m unsure of the AINP visa type, it isn’t express entry though.
AOS is the only other stream and if your visa expires before nomination then you will not be eligible as you need to have a valid work visa. Assume you are working full time.

artsycsb

Oct 3, 2020
Hi, would like to ask if anyone has an idea if I could get a nomination for Alberta and if yes, how long do I have to wait (estimate)

Here are my EE details:
Submitted my profile - December 15, 2020
Eligible for - Federal Skilled Worker
Age - 25 years old
CRS score - 429
Education - 3 years Bachelor’s Degree (ECA by IQAS)
IELTS - C1 Advanced (L8 R7 W7 S7)
NOC - I have experience in both NOC 5241 (Graphic Designer and Illustrators) and NOC 2175 (Web designers and developers) but in my EE Profile, I declared NOC 5241. Which do you guys think will give me more of an advantage?
No ties in Alberta

Last edited:

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Hi. I have questions about AOS and AEES
I graduated last summer 2020 in Alberta, the diploma in Information Technology. Currently hold PGWP expired in July 2023.
I got a job and have been working since August, and the title is Computer technician, title of NOC 2242 Electronic service Technician.
https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/marketreport/requirements/3287/ca
https://alis.alberta.ca/occinfo/occupations-in-alberta/occupation-profiles/computer-service-technician/
I check the duties of both sites, and the descriptions match 90% of my work. But both sites state that this NOC is provincial regulated. My company hired me base on only my IT diploma, I've never heard about any license, certification or registration to do the job. I asked all my colleagues, and they said they don't have any registration and this job doesn't need a license to work like doctor, nurse or engineer if you want to call yourself P.Eng
My questions:
1/ Do I need to match their education requirement, because computer is related to my study filed, but electronic is the primary NOC, and I don't have electronic education ?
2/ if I apply for AOS and EE-CEC (EE-CEC is also for Alberta EE stream because I don't have enough points without nomination) in 2021, and they ask me for registration to do the job because of regulated requirement, how can I do that while I already work for a year without any registration, will that affect my company because they hire somebody to work without registration in regulated occupation? And my CEC application got rejected?
Any advice? I need your help, this issue stressed me out so much. Thank you

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
The AINP website updated saying they working on applications up to April 4. I’m wondering, how could it be that I got a file number under AOS stream on March 25 and still haven’t heard anything as yet.
I saw where someone heard something who got file number April. This is stressful for me. My NOC 6513
Hi, did you finish your process? I would like to check the time line for this NOC. thanks

haritha.1894

Mar 23, 2021
Hi,

I have created my profile in EE on march 8th, 2021
CRS - 346
NOC - 2174/2173
Outlander
No blood relatives in Canada
Could you please suggest that... is it possible to get PNP from Alberta? If not any chance by other provinces?
Thanks in advance

Reactions: SacredSoul