+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by magi, Sep 25, 2013.

1. hey guys

R u waiting for AINP nomination just update ur case to track timelines ...

Rubina123 likes this.
  2. My AINP application under AWP reached on 26th Sept.

Within how many days you get the file no.? is it through email or mail ?

3. DEAR SIR
    YOU WILL RECEIVE UR FILE NO. WITHIN 8 TO 10 MONTHS DEPENDING UPON YOUR APPLICAION

quote author=roger1726 link=topic=165959.msg2601379#msg2601379 date=1380214460]
    My AINP application under AWP reached on 26th Sept.

Within how many days you get the file no.? is it through email or mail ?

[/quote]

4. Hi roger

With in 2 to 3 days ull get file num to ur email and after tat with in a week ull receive ur nomination through post .I got my nomination on 7th day

vishalhpin likes this.
  5. Hi magi did you get your nomination yet? please let me know I got my file number on October 22 & waiting...

6. Hi

yes i got my nomination with in a week after receiving file num.
    So ull be getting it with in a week through post..All the best

Magi

7. Thanks for your response Magi.

Mine is under Employer Driven Stream Skilled worker Category and I don't know how long it will take under this category.
    Anybody waiting for AINP-Employer Driven Stream nomination? If so, could you please update your timeline.

Thanks.

8. I applied under AWE category and got my number on Oct 18.
    Still waiting for nomination.

9. That's a pretty long time, others received theirs in a week. Did you checked it with AINP office?
    Maybe it was misplaced somewhere in the mail like one case I read here.

10. It says on their website that they do not give out information about the status of the application.

Some people got it within a week but most got it in 10-20 days do I'm hoping it will be here any day now.

11. HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR NOMINATION?I GOT MY AINP FILE NUMBER OCTOBER 25 AND IM STILL WAITING..

12. Hi whitepawn

yes i got my nomination with in a week after receiving file num.
    It took a long time for u ....check ur spam mails and find out in AINP office.

Magi

13. Hi whitepawn & Laisa,

do you have any update from AINP this week? I got my file number on October 25th and still waiting..

14. Still nothing :(

15. Thanks for your response.
    I see that you received file no on Oct 18th so I hope you will get your nomination certificate this week. All the best.