Oct 20, 2017
Here is my time line guys
Eds- ig noc6311
File received-28 nov
Docs requested-8 august
Nomination - 16 august
Be patient, they r bit slow but fr sure wll process applications
Good luck to u all guys.
Dude! Congrats!!!! I'm waiting too and losing patience thanks for the advice.

Did they call or email your boss? and what did they ask for specifically?

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
dude, i am in this situation right now. look at my older post like 2 days ago. i sent the requested files on 7th of august and no more updates anymore. I think i am being rejected already just waiting for the rejection letter, but whatever so be it
U r not in the same situation. Many of us are holding wp which is expiring in like 20 days bro. U have absolutely no idea how this situation feels like. Anyway who care.
Just stay calm if ur wp is not expiring soon u will get it don’t worry

LiDiMaLa

Aug 13, 2018
Donot worry one of my friend got two weeks after interview. It depends on officer sometime he/she work on assigned files and give their decision togeather at end. It does not mean you will not get nomination. Be patient and gather your documents for federal.
I have a question what things we have to discuss in organizational chart and what you did for confirmation of current employment?
Organizational charts, they explain that to you in email. organizational chart showing the reporting structure, listing each person in the company, and the salary range for each position. Confirmation , my employer write a letter stating i am still working with them with their full support of ainp application

r321

Jul 15, 2018
Organizational charts, they explain that to you in email. organizational chart showing the reporting structure, listing each person in the company, and the salary range for each position. Confirmation , my employer write a letter stating i am still working with them with their full support of ainp application
how many persons are working under you?

YUVRAJDHILLON

Jan 30, 2017
Dude! Congrats!!!! I'm waiting too and losing patience thanks for the advice.

Did they call or email your boss? and what did they ask for specifically?
Well they never called me or my boss
Only asked for my payslip, bank statement and my t4 for 2017
Sent them on 13 august got nomination on 16 august
Good luck to all of you guys

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

kennytran

Oct 20, 2017
Well they never called me or my boss
Only asked for my payslip, bank statement and my t4 for 2017
Sent them on 13 august got nomination on 16 august
Good luck to all of you guys
Did you work for a big corporation then? Looks like they trust you so they dont bother doing the extra verification.

ks998336

Aug 16, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I am on the work permit in Alberta. I have applied for AINP (Alberta Opportunity Stream) with 6 years of experience in India and 1-year of experience in Alberta Under NOC 2171
File sent = 29 June-2018
File number received = 3 July -2018
I have not received any email after July 3rd.

AINP website shows they are processing application received between July 12, 2018, and August 2, 2018.

Why have I not received any communication till now? Did they reject my application? Does anyone face this kind of situation?

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I am on the work permit in Alberta. I have applied for AINP (Alberta Opportunity Stream) with 6 years of experience in India and 1-year of experience in Alberta Under NOC 2171
File sent = 29 June-2018
File number received = 3 July -2018
I have not received any email after July 3rd.

AINP website shows they are processing application received between July 12, 2018, and August 2, 2018.

Why have I not received any communication till now? Did they reject my application? Does anyone face this kind of situation?
This is strange! Sorry to hear this. I hope they are in the process - can you call them and ask? Probably, that's the best way to find it out quickly.

ks998336

Aug 16, 2018
This is strange! Sorry to hear this. I hope they are in the process - can you call them and ask? Probably, that's the best way to find it out quickly.
But on AINP website they have mentioned, they do not provide status update also on AINP form it's mentioned calling to AINP will delay processing the application.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
That's true but I have seen lots of posts here that they have been told that their file is under review or with immigration officer etc.....what is most confusing for you is that the files must have been made decision. I think it is still worth calling them tomorrow first hour and ask. I would risk.