+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Armstrong234

Aug 12, 2018
That's excellent news. Congratulations!
Did they make call for interview to you and your employer or documents request? Which NOC are you in, by the way? Glad to hear that.
I assume it has to be paper application, right? Can we use this AOS nominee for express entry?
Yes I was called for an interview same with all my past and present employers.No document requested..Just employment references requested from past employers.

It will be paper based application..Certificate specifically stated it can’t be used for express entry

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
So for srs pgwp they have worked on only 100 applications from july 16 to August 13
Waaaoooo
No words for them seriously
My wp expiring on September 10
No hopes for ainp now since they are still working on December 8 from past 2 weeks.
My application date is 15 December
No way near

Joe44

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
So for srs pgwp they have worked on only 100 applications from july 16 to August 13
Waaaoooo
No words for them seriously
My wp expiring on September 10
No hopes for ainp now since they are still working on December 8 from past 2 weeks.
My application date is 15 December
No way near

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Yes I was called for an interview same with all my past and present employers.No document requested..Just employment references requested from past employers.

It will be paper based application..Certificate specifically stated it can’t be used for express entry
Thank you very much for sharing your experience! Good luck for the application to the federal government. I guess it will be long but, at least, the application will be there and with time it will be done.

Do they send mail or email only?

The current timeline for PNP paper based is about 15-19 months; I think.

Last edited:

shllyrse

Aug 14, 2018
I've applied for AINP under EDS-SW.
My application was received on Dec 4th 2017
Email received on January 16th.
My PGWP expires on Aug. 25th, and my application has been "with an agent" since at least Friday, August 3rd, when I made my first call.
To say that I'm stressed is an extreme understatement. I read on here that when it is "with an agent" it usually takes 2-3 weeks. Does anyone have any experience with this?

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
I've applied for AINP under EDS-SW.
My application was received on Dec 4th 2017
Email received on January 16th.
My PGWP expires on Aug. 25th, and my application has been "with an agent" since at least Friday, August 3rd, when I made my first call.
To say that I'm stressed is an extreme understatement. I read on here that when it is "with an agent" it usually takes 2-3 weeks. Does anyone have any experience with this?
I think u will be getting in a week or so
Nake sure u have backup plans
Have considered any yet?