+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

YUVRAJDHILLON

Jan 30, 2017
Thanks for the update. What's your NOC and what did they request? Is this via email or call?
6311 noc code
Sent me an email requesting for my pay stubs and bnk statements from april to present and my t4 for 2017
No call to me or my boss yet may b after i send them the required documents.

kennytran

Oct 20, 2017
6311 noc code
Sent me an email requesting for my pay stubs and bnk statements from april to present and my t4 for 2017
No call to me or my boss yet may b after i send them the required documents.
Nice to hear. Good luck man. Let us know when you receive the nomination :)

ABgogogo

Aug 9, 2018
Hey Guys,
I am under SRS
file received-11 Dec, file number jan 5th
Documents requested-1 aug
Got nomination 7th Aug
Good luck to you all!

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Guys, how accurate is this information?

Is the AINP participating in Express Entry?
No. Alberta is in the process of developing its approach to Express Entry.

Alberta is not nominating individuals from the Express Entry pool at this time. Foreign nationals may choose to create an Express Entry profile if they meet the criteria of one of these federal economic immigration programs: Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Program, or Federal Skilled Trades Program.

http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/faq.aspx?m=f&cid=1&qid=35

Alexkavenko

Aug 14, 2017
Guys, how accurate is this information?

Is the AINP participating in Express Entry?
No. Alberta is in the process of developing its approach to Express Entry.

Alberta is not nominating individuals from the Express Entry pool at this time. Foreign nationals may choose to create an Express Entry profile if they meet the criteria of one of these federal economic immigration programs: Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Program, or Federal Skilled Trades Program.

http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/faq.aspx?m=f&cid=1&qid=35
Not accurate at all as u can see at the bottom of a page it’s stated that:

Date Updated: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 12:30:34

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Is there anyone who is going to withdraw ur SRS-PG and applying to aos??? I am thinking to change from SRS to Alberta opportunity stream with same working experience. Because I believe that srs is already dead. They are not working for SRS cases anymore on purpose and waiting people's expired date work permit and give a rejected nominee letter.