Paolo87

Star Member
Apr 14, 2018
Hello everyone
I applied for ainp with 13 years of foreign experience
On 5 march
File no. Recieve 4 may
Next weak my work permit will expire
I have sent email to ainp officer last weak but he was on holidays.
Anybody have an idea!!!
Should they will approve my ainp next weak?

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Hello everyone
I applied for ainp with 13 years of foreign experience
On 5 march
File no. Recieve 4 may
Next weak my work permit will expire
I have sent email to ainp officer last weak but he was on holidays.
Anybody have an idea!!!
Should they will approve my ainp next weak?
I have no idea in that case. However, I assume that ainp is not rush to work and enjoy holiday. You are lucky who got a response from ainp email. I never get any response for my questions for months.

Armaan0707

Jan 11, 2017
My file received on 13 December 2017 in EDS SW and I received email for documents on 13 August and also she called on other store, documents sent by my lawyer on 14 August and again she called on my work number but I’m already done my shift and didn’t get a call and wait for two days no more call and I called her on Friday it’s on voicemail and I left a text and still waiting for reply.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
File sent = 07 July -2018
File number received = 10 July -2018
I have not received any email after July 13th. My situation also same brother!
Yours was NOI and Express Entry AOS, right? I think you are pretty much good, fingers crossed. Hoping to hear great news.

Ainp9999

Aug 20, 2018
I have applied ig-eds in March 2018, file Recieved, 20 aprail, and my work permit expires in 8 of October, tell. Me guys what should I do now?
Employer also applied unnamed lmia in April but it is under processd.
I got a. Email from ainp officer last. Month asking for documents, after that documents sent does not have any news. tell me should they approve my ainp before my work permit expires.

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
I have applied ig-eds in March 2018, file Recieved, 20 aprail, and my work permit expires in 8 of October, tell. Me guys what should I do now?
Employer also applied unnamed lmia in April but it is under processd.
I got a. Email from ainp officer last. Month asking for documents, after that documents sent does not have any news. tell me should they approve my ainp before my work permit expires.
I don't know this story will help ur question. One Korean girl applied under SRS-PG and same time with urs. (Around March). She got request from AINP by email. The ainp is saying that the candidate didn't send her diploma. So, she sent her diploma in a week. After that she never get any news until now.

Ainp9999

Aug 20, 2018
I don't know this story will help ur question. One Korean girl applied under SRS-PG and same time with urs. (Around March). She got request from AINP by email. The ainp is saying that the candidate didn't send her diploma. So, she sent her diploma in a week. After that she never get any news until now.
Same story they asked me to sent diploma certificate 20 days ago after that no updates yet,
Does ainp select candidates randomly? Or it select candidates who applied earlier means first come first serve basis?