+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Alexkavenko

Aug 14, 2017
Is there anyone who is going to withdraw ur SRS-PG and applying to aos??? I am thinking to change from SRS to Alberta opportunity stream with same working experience. Because I believe that srs is already dead. They are not working for SRS cases anymore on purpose and waiting people's expired date work permit and give a rejected nominee letter.
Whats in your opinion point to do that?

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Whats in your opinion point to do that?
I believe that AOS is a way faster than SRS-PG... I really have no idea what's going on srs-pg. I already wait more than 5 months, I have no news like documents request by officer. Even not assigned to any officers. Not even not in queues as I believe.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Yes I sent application June 25th 2018, got nomination 30th July 2018
That's excellent news. Congratulations!
Did they make call for interview to you and your employer or documents request? Which NOC are you in, by the way? Glad to hear that.
I assume it has to be paper application, right? Can we use this AOS nominee for express entry?

Last edited:

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe that AOS is a way faster than SRS-PG... I really have no idea what's going on srs-pg. I already wait more than 5 months, I have no news like documents request by officer. Even not assigned to any officers. Not even not in queues as I believe.
I understand your anxiety and frustrations, just be patient, if your work permit is not expiring anytime soon. I was under the same category and got nominated after 7 months. You will surely get it.

Sapphire!

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
7.5(L-8.5,R-8.5,W-6.5,S-7)
File Transfer...
02-12-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Submitted with file
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
02-01-2015
I don’t know why they were so slow with the EDD International Graduate applications. According to the update they were only able to do 1 day applications in 10 days. This is getting so frustrating now.

LiDiMaLa

Aug 13, 2018
EDS - IG
File Received 28th November.
Extra Info required 2nd of August
Document sent-- 7th of August.
NO More Updates until now.
Wt f is going on >>???
Am I being rejected ?