+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

JayAay

May 25, 2018
Hi,
Application Posted: April 2
Application Delivered: April 4
Email- receipt of application: May 25

Does getting a confirmation of receipt mean they are satisfied with application circumstances at this point or they might not have even opened the application yet?

Valeriecher

May 12, 2018
Timeline EDS Noc 6211 Application rec’d - nov 7 File no rec’d - nov 24. Verification call - may 25 ( my boss & me) still waiting for update.... hoping for a positive result. Godspeed!

Louieportillo

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Hi,
Application Posted: April 2
Application Delivered: April 4
Email- receipt of application: May 25

Does getting a confirmation of receipt mean they are satisfied with application circumstances at this point or they might not have even opened the application yet?
Youll have it next week i think... itll be fine.. hope mine is soon hehehe.im november 27

Jenny lee

May 17, 2018
Timeline EDS Noc 6211 Application rec’d - nov 7 File no rec’d - nov 24. Verification call - may 25 ( my boss & me) still waiting for update.... hoping for a positive result. Godspeed!
What question did the Officer ask you?
My file Received 8. Nov and file number get 24.Nov so may be they call me next week

Reactions: Louieportillo

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
NOTICE ON AINP WEBSITE - EMAIL SCAM ALERT
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) is warning individuals of fraudulent emails in which an individual using a Gmail account (albertapnp@gmail.com) identifies themselves as the AINP. One email states that an application has been received by the AINP but refused due to the applicant repeatedly leaving Canada. Another email advises that an application has been received and that AINP processing times have increased to two years and advises the recipient to await further instructions by email.

Do not reply or send information to this gmail account. The Alberta Government does not use email accounts such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. The official email will always come from a @gov.ab.ca account. Anyone who receives a suspicious email should contact their local police and report the incident to the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service at 1-877-427-6419 (toll-free) or by email at immigration.info@gov.ab.ca

Reactions: tz94

ngal

Nov 1, 2017
I finally got the email

EDS
Applied: Nov 1, 2017
Received file no: Nov 22
Email Verification: may 23
Nov 5223

They called my boss asking what I do and my wage.

Send me a huge list with questions about wage, company chart, notice of assessment, job description, and other minor things.
I had to send all docs in 3 days
Waiting for they to answer now.
They sent me the letter the same day.

Question: if I leave my job after ainp, can i still apply to federal with no problem? It says in my letter: no restriction to employment. And also, in the federal checklist they don't ask anything about my actual company

Yin-yang

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
They sent me the letter the same day.

Question: if I leave my job after ainp, can i still apply to federal with no problem? It says in my letter: no restriction to employment. And also, in the federal checklist they don't ask anything about my actual company
Yeah, same question here?? Is ok if we change noc too??

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hi, was your application under EDS International Graduate or Skilled worker?