+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Temmilee

Apr 27, 2018
My application was received Nov 24th and nothing yet. Although I have a diff box code but I don’t think noc codes decides which application to treat first. Thanks

BTSDNA

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
God, everyone is so damn stupid. Stop confusing Application Sent Date (irrelevant) with Application Received Date and File Number Issued Date (aka Email Receipt Sent Date). 3 different dates. There's no such 'File Received Date'.

Last edited:

Temmilee

Apr 27, 2018
God, everyone is so damn stupid. Stop confusing Application Sent Date (irrelevant) with Application Received Date and File Number Issued Date (aka Email Receipt Sent Date). 3 different dates. There's no such 'File Received Date'.
Really now?? Calling everyone stupid???

Sherry332

May 14, 2018
So which one matters most?

BTSDNA

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
So which one matters most?
Both can be used as a metric.
Really now?? Calling everyone stupid???
Yes, because everyone is flooding the thread with irrelevant information and annoying questions. I have myself contributed to this thread with serious discussion, including graphs and statistics (which sadly can't update until they update their website).
It's completely irrelevant the date when you sent the envelope. The only dates that are important are those that indicate how much time it took from the day the AINP office received the envelope to the day the email containing the file number was sent and to the day that they called and the day the nomination was issued.

Temmilee

Apr 27, 2018
Both can be used as a metric.

Yes, because everyone is flooding the thread with irrelevant information and annoying questions. I have myself contributed to this thread with serious discussion, including graphs and statistics (which sadly can't update until they update their website).
It's completely irrelevant the date when you sent the envelope. The only dates that are important are those that indicate how much time it took from the day the AINP office received the envelope to the day the email containing the file number was sent and to the day that they called and the day the nomination was issued.
Yea you right but that’s not enough reason to call people stupid. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if it’s not your say to call anyone stupid.

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
My friend had file no on 26 nov, he got his ainp today, SRS PG CATEGORY 6211
Hi Everyone,

Based on the information provided we can roughly estimate that AINP processes 1 day of applications every 3 calendar days for PG SRS applicants

That is already good news, because we at least know that these people do work :confused:

So, we will wait and hope for the better and may be before our retirement we will finally receive our PR

Last edited:
Reactions: tz94