+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
They just said on email that they wan to update the file for future refernce for CIC
i left job on march 2017, i was already planning for my own business since i came here i registered my business on i believe Dec 2016
your new job has same NOC ? do you work in two jobs ( your own business + other employer ) ?

Chinzu

Sep 8, 2016
Please can someone put me through on this: I am about to complete the ainp application forms, but I don't seem to understand if am required to fill IMM 0008 Schedule 4: Economic classes: Provincial Nominees form. If yes what should I write in number 3 question (Which provincial government has nominated you?)
Please help a brother... Thank you

SCNU

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
i am dec 12 2016 applicant AOR received on Feb 12 2017 and waiting for medical call.
I Applied through SRS AINP inland. Yesterday i got a call from AINP office which i was not excepting. she started asking me questions like where do you work when did you leave your last job, is your address still the same. when i answered her questions i asked her that i have already applied for PR i also have AOR and submitted RPRF so why is AINP wants to know about my job and everthing. she said when you change your job address or marital status ainp nominee is obliged to let ainp know about the changes. and i was like ok sounds good. after few minutes i got an email from her that she require supporting documents to update my ainp file which sounds wired. so the documents she now require is banks statements, rental lease aggreement job offer letter and previous job resignation or terminiation letter.
her email now made me worried. i can provide all of the information and documentation my other friends are also ainp nominee but they never received this type of call. like after your aor rprf. my nomination also expierd on may 2017.

anubody know about this sitution please let me know. i am lil worried now. i will submit my documents on tuesday nov 21 2017.

Thanks
On what category did you apply

Hardeep205

Nov 20, 2017
Hey Guys.
is it worth applying for ainp now i Mean today is november 20 and rules are changing on Jan2 and there is only 600member space left according to ainp processing site with 2600 files still waitibg to process. Should I apply ?

prashant27

Sep 6, 2017
Hey Guys.
is it worth applying for ainp now i Mean today is november 20 and rules are changing on Jan2 and there is only 600member space left according to ainp processing site with 2600 files still waitibg to process. Should I apply ?
Yes you can apply before december then you will be in the que before the changes in rules. After that your file will be processed according to the rules when you applied