+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Ivey

Nov 3, 2017
Hey everybody.
What will happen with people on the line after the rules change on January? People that submitted the application in October will have to apply again if not accepted by December or they will keep analyzing applications under 2017 rules after january 2018?
Thanks
Same question here, don't know whether it is worthy to get a shitty job asap just to catch the last 2 months to apply before the rules change.

ngal

Nov 1, 2017
Same question here, don't know whether it is worthy to get a shitty job asap just to catch the last 2 months to apply before the rules change.
I heard that we will stay on the line even though rules change by january. The same happened when express entry changed their rules. Somebody can confirm it?

ngal

Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys,

Anyone from EDS/skill worker can share the timeline? it looks like the majority here are SRS/PGW

thanks

snasir123

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hey guys,

Anyone from EDS/skill worker can share the timeline? it looks like the majority here are SRS/PGW

thanks
I just got my AINP today under EDS-Skilled worker category

My timeline:

Application submitted : May 09,2017
File number received: May 11, 2017
Got a call from AINP regarding application: Nov 4, 2017
AINP Recieved : Nov 6, 2017

Thanks

ngal

Nov 1, 2017
I just got my AINP today under EDS-Skilled worker category

My timeline:

Application submitted : May 09,2017
File number received: May 11, 2017
Got a call from AINP regarding application: Nov 4, 2017
AINP Recieved : Nov 6, 2017

Thanks
Thanks for sharing!
I submitted my application already, but they did not reply to me yet. Is that normal? I usually see people receiving the file number right close to day submitted. Thanks!

snasir123

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Thanks for sharing!
I submitted my application already, but they did not reply to me yet. Is that normal? I usually see people receiving the file number right close to day submitted. Thanks!
Yes thats normal. Whole proccess take 6-12 months.

Reactions: ngal

mamasita

Nov 6, 2017
Hi everyone

Did anybody apply for srs postgrad 6211 recently?
Alberta immigration page says there're over 250 applications and they're reviewing those received Oct 18-26. Does it mean that I won't need to wait for 6 months?

Damanpreet

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got nominated..
EDS -IG
Noc 6211
Application submitted may8
Received may 10
File number may 15
Nominated nov 6

Reactions: ShubhamP

ngal

Nov 1, 2017
My timeline:
EDS-SW
Noc:6211
Application submited: May 16
File number: May 29
Nominated: Nov 8
Good luck to everybody!

EDS-Slkilled Worker is taking around 6 months this year, right?. DO you guys think AINP might nominate the rest of the applications until February to start the new rules?

SCNU

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello guys, I have a quick question, I got nominated under a job with NOC B but will be changing job to NOC CANADA job. I am currently waiting for MR from CiC. I have gotten my AOR and have linked my account online. Do I have to inform CIC and AINP about change in EMPLOYMENT or just continue like nothing has changed ? I am inland and I have open work permit. (PGWP) My nomination certificate says am not restricted to any employer.

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
AINP 2017 ( Got file number as well on May 16th, 2017)

Hello ,

Have applied the AINP 2017 under Employer-driven Skilled Category and under NOC Code A . Got receipt of the acknowledgment from AINP on May 16th. At this moment, AINP started processing the application receved between May 10th and Sep 21st. Looking forward to my nomination.

Any idea when we receive the call and update over email. What do they ask if they call me? Is it kind of interview calls?

@khil

Apr 7, 2017
Hello guys, I have a quick question, I got nominated under a job with NOC B but will be changing job to NOC CANADA job. I am currently waiting for MR from CiC. I have gotten my AOR and have linked my account online. Do I have to inform CIC and AINP about change in EMPLOYMENT or just continue like nothing has changed ? I am inland and I have open work permit. (PGWP) My nomination certificate says am not restricted to any employer.
I have the same situation.. you should update to ainp or call them coz they ve ur employer email