+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Chinzu

Sep 8, 2016
Please can someone put me through on this: I am about to complete the ainp application forms, but I don't seem to understand if am required to fill IMM 0008 Schedule 4: Economic classes: Provincial Nominees form. If yes what should I write in number 3 question (Which provincial government has nominated you?)
Please help a brother....please house

ngal

Nov 1, 2017
Please can someone put me through on this: I am about to complete the ainp application forms, but I don't seem to understand if am required to fill IMM 0008 Schedule 4: Economic classes: Provincial Nominees form. If yes what should I write in number 3 question (Which provincial government has nominated you?)
Please help a brother....please house

I would say alberta

Chinzu

Sep 8, 2016
I would say alberta
Thanks for answering my question. But I am just applying, not gotten nomination yet. I was thinking I should write not applicable to that question. What do you think....I am just new to this ainp application process.

ngal

Nov 1, 2017
They told me to say Alberta. So i just followed someone who understands about it.

Thanks for answering my question. But I am just applying, not gotten nomination yet. I was thinking I should write not applicable to that question. What do you think....I am just new to this ainp application process.

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
EDS-SW
Noc:2173
Application submited: May 11
File number: May 18

I received call from AINP on Nov 16 and asking for additional documents such as Payslips and AINP003 documents from my side. I have submitted on Nov 17.
Employer also responded to her AINP email.

I called in AINP Call center and got a response that your application is under review.

Any idea when will i receive AINP nomination 2017?

Last edited:

Chinzu

Sep 8, 2016
Yes, I did apply. No file number yet, applied NOV 3.
Don't worry you will soon get the file number. I am trying to applying before DEC 15th but my employer is yet to provides me with the needed docs. Please did you fill provide references for all your previous jobs...?

ngal

Nov 1, 2017
Don't worry you will soon get the file number. I am trying to applying before DEC 15th but my employer is yet to provides me with the needed docs. Please did you fill provide references for all your previous jobs...?
I hope so.

Not all. I just asked reference from my previous job.

Last edited:

karthi1984.tnj

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
EDS-SW
Noc:2173
Application submited: May 11
File number: May 18

I received call from AINP on Nov 16 and asking for additional documents such as Payslips and AINP003 documents from my side. I have submitted on Nov 17.
Employer also responded to her AINP email.

I called in AINP Call center and got a response that your application is under review.

Any idea when will i receive AINP nomination 2017?

Mrharry

Jan 12, 2014
Hello,

My brother is currently studying in Alberta and I will apply under Alberta Opportunity Stream next year after 12 months experience but I have confusion with work permit requirement under new rules.

Under Residency status and work permit requirements it says

You must have a valid work permit (not implied status or restoration status) for an eligible occupation based on either:

• a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), or
Does it means Post graduate Work Permit holder has to get positive LMIA??
As for current streams under SRS it says
>Have a current and valid
Post-Graduation Work Permit issued by IRCC

Last edited:

amol

Jun 17, 2013
Hi,

I am June 2 applicant
Received call from AINP and officer asked me for the document of employer change and she gave me a week to submit the documents.
But after 2 days she sent me a refusal letter. Then I checked back with her and she told me I still have a week to submit updated documents.

Do i still have to wait for 5/6 months for my nomination or they will consider my previous application timeline ?