+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
Hey guys,

My sister-in-law applied for a ainp under the stragetc recruitment stream (i believe it is a post graduate worker..) in march and has not heard back from them yet... how long it usually takes under the Strategic recruitment stream in order to get nomination or at least heard from them... i understand that in other categories it takes a lot longer, including myself. Lol. So i am patiently waiting for a miracle call maybe after months and months?...lol. Thanks for the replies! I will let my sister in law know if i hear some answers from here. She is freaking out now. :p ::) calm down sis in law :p :p

ferysonu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary, CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....
Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016 (Re-Applied on June 27, 2017)
AOR Received.
Feb 09, 2017 (Aug 29, 2017)
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
File Transfer...
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."
Med's Request
March 5, 2018
Med's Done....
Completed
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
22-Mar-2019 and sent on 23-Mar-2019
VISA ISSUED...
3-Apr-2019
LANDED..........
04-Apr-2019
sunny_guyed said:
Hey guys,

My sister-in-law applied for a ainp under the stragetc recruitment stream (i believe it is a post graduate worker..) in march and has not heard back from them yet... how long it usually takes under the Strategic recruitment stream in order to get nomination or at least heard from them... i understand that in other categories it takes a lot longer, including myself. Lol. So i am patiently waiting for a miracle call maybe after months and months?...lol. Thanks for the replies! I will let my sister in law know if i hear some answers from here. She is freaking now. :p ::)
Depends on which date she applied, nevertheless it will be decided in 2-3 weeks at the most for sure shot. Keep the hopes live, as AINP have very few rejects.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
ferysonu said:
Depends on which date she applied, nevertheless it will be decided in 2-3 weeks at the most for sure shot. Keep the hopes live, as AINP have very few rejects.

I think she applied in the middle of march of this year as i remember my brother telling me about crazy application process they were going through with my sis in law. Lol. Thanks for the answer and hope she gets her nomination soon.

B92

Apr 6, 2017
Hello friends just an update one of my friend got nomination he applies in august first week under international graduate. I applied in July but still waiting

hyyou

Mar 31, 2017
B92 said:
Hello friends just an update one of my friend got nomination he applies in august first week under international graduate. I applied in July but still waiting
what is the exact date you applied?

Varun1287

Jan 25, 2017
I am reading few post Whr ppl have applied in June 2016 and yet haven't received any call in EDS.can anyone throw light tat y ppl haven't received it yet whereas those application files have already been cleared

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
sunny_guyed said:
Just got curious, did you get your PR yet? So the first step if you are successful then you will get nominated by AINP and then send documents to CIC, right? The reason why I am so curious is that just wanted to know approximate time between applying to AINP and sending documents to CIC...Ouh my God it will then take 11 months + another 11 months in case of EDS, and let's say, 3 months+ 11 months in other case... :-\

Did not know if you studied in AB then it may take you up to 3 months? Where did you find this information? Even a person did not study in AB it is good to read just for the future...? I am sure by SRS you meant Strategic Recruitment Stream? Lol ;D Good to know!

i took 3 years to me to go through all process from PNP TO PR ( i am yet waitign on finalization )

keep calm and pray ... chill out .. nothing is stays the same it will change for sure

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
PKG92 said:
i took 3 years to me to go through all process from PNP TO PR ( i am yet waitign on finalization )

keep calm and pray ... chill out .. nothing is stays the same it will change for sure
3 years a lot...... under which category did you apply for?