R u waiting for AINP nomination

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
sunny_guyed said:
3 years a lot...... under which category did you apply for?
That the horror time of EDS until Dec last year. Before EDS int grad and skill worker category both take 24 months to get nomination and then 15 months to cic. Nowadays, I think its only 9 months for EDS and 16 months for CIC.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
romrumrira said:
That the horror time of EDS until Dec last year. Before EDS int grad and skill worker category both take 24 months to get nomination and then 15 months to cic. Nowadays, I think its only 9 months for EDS and 16 months for CIC.
Sounds like a pain in the back.... :-X Interestingly, how about the SRS - Post Graduate Worker Category...My sister-in-law applied under this category and as far as I know she has not heard back from the yet.... :-\ :-X

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
sunny_guyed said:
Sounds like a pain in the back.... :-X Interestingly, how about the SRS - Post Graduate Worker Category...My sister-in-law applied under this category and as far as I know she has not heard back from the yet.... :-\ :-X
3 months Max

hyyou

Mar 31, 2017
July282016 said:
Received the call this morning, but I was busy that time so didn't pick up. I called them back at lunch time, the officer asked some questions, and said will follow up with my employer. I am still waiting for the call.
got your nomination?

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I applied for PR on August 2016 and got my file number on December 2016. My PGWP is expiring on 25 June, 2017. I am a Provincial nominee from Alberta. In the PNP letter it says there is NO RESTRICTIONS ON EMPLOYMENT.

Am I eligible to apply for BOWP?
If so, What documents do I need to apply for BOWP?
When I try to do it online it ask me for the following documents:
-Letter of Support from Province or Territory
-Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered
-Employer Questionnaire and Declaration
Do I need all these documents?
YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRICIATED

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
namushyuu said:
Hi All,
I applied for PR on August 2016 and got my file number on December 2016. My PGWP is expiring on 25 June, 2017. I am a Provincial nominee from Alberta. In the PNP letter it says there is NO RESTRICTIONS ON EMPLOYMENT.

Am I eligible to apply for BOWP?
If so, What documents do I need to apply for BOWP?
When I try to do it online it ask me for the following documents:
-Letter of Support from Province or Territory
-Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered
-Employer Questionnaire and Declaration
Do I need all these documents?
YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRICIATED
If no restrictions on employment... go for bowp.. just include copy of nomination and aor

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurm2016 said:
If no restrictions on employment... go for bowp.. just include copy of nomination and aor
Thanks for reply but as I said when I try to do it online, it asks quite a few of documents. my understanding was just to provide them the AINP letter, AOR and may be current employment letter. Has anyone applied the BOWP recently?

Honey7949

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
AINP: June 25, 2015, CIC: January 27,2017
Doc's Request.
January 05, 2017
Nomination.....
January 05, 2017
AOR Received.
March 15, 2017
namushyuu said:
Thanks for reply but as I said when I try to do it online, it asks quite a few of documents. my understanding was just to provide them the AINP letter, AOR and may be current employment letter. Has anyone applied the BOWP recently?
Try answering 'Yes'
Where it asks if you are approved in principle for application for permanent residence in Canada in the last set of questions.