+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hi.. i got additional docs request on last thursday.. I submitted right away... m amazed m still waiting for the nomination its been 1 week ? Has anyone gone through the same situation how long it usually takes to issue nomination ?

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
lifeisgood99 said:
Hi.. i got additional docs request on last thursday.. I submitted right away... m amazed m still waiting for the nomination its been 1 week ? Has anyone gone through the same situation how long it usually takes to issue nomination ?
Wait this week hopefully u will get by sat otherwise call them.monday

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
gurm2016 said:
Wait this week hopefully u will get by sat otherwise call them.monday
Hii.. Thanx for ur reply i called before 2 days and he told my file is under review... hopefully i will get within this week or else i will call again on monday....

July 2016

Jan 26, 2017
lifeisgood99 said:
Hii.. Thanx for ur reply i called before 2 days and he told my file is under review... hopefully i will get within this week or else i will call again on monday....
When did u applied and under which category ?

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
romrumrira said:
As I remember, every 2 weeks
thanks! good to know! is two weeks for a certain period of time/week or monthly? let's say from may 1-may 14, and waits for another two weeks, and may 15-may 31? or may 1- may 31 st right away? thanks!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
sunny_guyed said:
thanks! good to know! is two weeks for a certain period of time/week or monthly? let's say from may 1-may 14, and waits for another two weeks, and may 15-may 31? or may 1- may 31 st right away? thanks!
Let me check the web...hmmm

Ok, it will be 2 weeks from this day [Date Updated: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:15:07] and just count forward each 2 weeks 8)

I remember I always checked this page for 1 year long :p

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
romrumrira said:
Let me check the web...hmmm

Ok, it will be 2 weeks from this day [Date Updated: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:15:07] and just count forward each 2 weeks 8)

I remember I always checked this page for 1 year long :p
I am going through the same stage. Lol. I was wondering how fast they usually review applications.......I applied inland and received FN a couple of weeks ago.....

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
sunny_guyed said:
I am going through the same stage. Lol. I was wondering how fast they usually review applications.......I applied inland and received FN a couple of weeks ago.....
If u r under EDS like me, it will be around 11 months
For SRS those who studied in AB, it will be around 3 months

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
romrumrira said:
If u r under EDS like me, it will be around 11 months
For SRS those who studied in AB, it will be around 3 months

Just got curious, did you get your PR yet? So the first step if you are successful then you will get nominated by AINP and then send documents to CIC, right? The reason why I am so curious is that just wanted to know approximate time between applying to AINP and sending documents to CIC...Ouh my God it will then take 11 months + another 11 months in case of EDS, and let's say, 3 months+ 11 months in other case... :-\

Did not know if you studied in AB then it may take you up to 3 months? Where did you find this information? Even a person did not study in AB it is good to read just for the future...? I am sure by SRS you meant Strategic Recruitment Stream? Lol ;D Good to know!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
sunny_guyed said:
Just got curious, did you get your PR yet? So the first step if you are successful then you will get nominated by AINP and then send documents to CIC, right? Yes The reason why I am so curious is that just wanted to know approximate time between applying to AINP and sending documents to CIC...Ouh my God it will then take 11 months + another 11 months in case of EDS, and let's say, 3 months+ 11 months in other case... :-\

Did not know if you studied in AB then it may take you up to 3 months? Where did you find this information? Even a person did not study in AB it is good to read just for the future...? I am sure by SRS you meant Strategic Recruitment Stream? Lol ;D Good to know!
Since I am in EDS, so it looks like this: 12 months for nomination + 16 months for PR (as shown on IRCC) = 28 months to finish this road...My journey of 16 months just started few days ago lol...
I think most of ppl choose to study in AB know this, cuz the time is as fast as EE, cuz they don't need to wait for 1 yr work exp. Just 1 thing to notice is that your school need to be in the list that AB supported.

p.s: sorry that i don't understand some of ur paragraphs, but Paper PR now takes 16 months (not 11 months as u mentioned)...and it may be longer in the near future. It just like last year was 15 and now 16 lol...

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
romrumrira said:
Since I am in EDS, so it looks like this: 12 months for nomination + 16 months for PR (as shown on IRCC) = 28 months to finish this road...My journey of 16 months just started few days ago lol...
I think most of ppl choose to study in AB know this, cuz the time is as fast as EE, cuz they don't need to wait for 1 yr work exp. Just 1 thing to notice is that your school need to be in the list that AB supported.

p.s: sorry that i don't understand some of ur paragraphs, but Paper PR now takes 16 months (not 11 months as u mentioned)...and it may be longer in the near future. It just like last year was 15 and now 16 lol...

Thank you! I was trying to figure out time between receiving the nomination and sending all documents to cic and getting your pr as a final step because I did not find anywhere about this information. Good to know.