+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Jiujitser

Jul 13, 2016
Rajan Grover said:
Hi Guys,

I got the verification email on friday .....i replied back with all the answer ask about employment and all ....

I applied on 02 sep 2014 noc a 0631 .

Any idea when i can expect my AINP Nomination ?

Does any one has the experience like this .
It takes from a few hours to 2 weeks. Took my wife and I case almost 2 weeks. My guess would be it depends on a specific agent working style - some probably select a few applications and process them quickly, some work on lots and lots at a time with long queue, because I can't see a pattern why some receive nomination nomination the same day and some apps take almost 2 weeks to receive email with nomination.

Jiujitser

Jul 13, 2016
Rajan Grover said:
I applied in EDS .

Are people are getting nomination via Email or Mail.

Raj
Prior to July 2016 they were sending both; because of high possibility of Canada Post strike, they were sending nomination via emails only this July. Not sure how they do it now as it seems that Canada post strike is a threat no more.

rickeywr

Dec 11, 2013
hi guys, the process time just updated, I wonder know the process time for SRS stream is April 12 now, my file was received on April 12, how long expected I will receive the verification call or email, my noc code is 6311, appreciate ur reply

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
rickeywr said:
hi guys, the process time just updated, I wonder know the process time for SRS stream is April 12 now, my file was received on April 12, how long expected I will receive the verification call or email, my noc code is 6311, appreciate ur reply
I think this week you will receive the verification call or email , or you will get the nomination without verification call or email , good luck :)

sometime they nominated people under SRS without call or email :D

Mar 6, 2016
Hello..... I applied under eds on Dec 24, 2014 and received my file no. On January 28 under noc 7511.my question is can we change our employer after getting ainp?... I still have 6 months work permit left but I think my company would close in a year or so and by that time I would get my ainp (hope so) but not my pr

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Guess what, skilled worker stream is now 2 months ahead from PGW category :eek:
They may speed up faster in the future mayb

We should apply SW in the first place :p

Pjoshi27

Apr 15, 2016
Any one or people you know applied on or before/after sep.3.2014 NOC B EDS. did anyone got a inquiry call or email from ainp?

Please let me know as the website updated yesterday saying they are working on file between sep.3, I am curious to know as i or my employer didn't get any call/email from ainp.

TIA :)

L.J

Jun 21, 2016
rickeywr said:
Sry man, my document received on April 4th, 2016, got File Number on June 9.
No calls or emails yet, Hope I can get anything this week. :) :) :)

NOC 6221

Still waiting....

mondayliang

Jul 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied throug SRS compulsary trade on 26th July 2016. AINP reveived the documents on 27th July 2016. But I didnt receive any emails to confirm they recevie the documents. So I called them on Friday, they confirm they received the application and gave me the File Number. This is weird. ???

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
mondayliang said:
I applied throug SRS compulsary trade on 26th Aug 2016. AINP reveived the documents on 27th Aug 2016. But I didnt receive any emails to confirm they recevie the documents. So I called them on Friday, they confirm they received the application and gave me the File Number. This is weird. ???
Today is 9th August 2016 !! , you mean you applied on 26th July or June 2016 ?

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
L.J said:
Sry man, my document received on April 4th, 2016, got File Number on June 9.
No calls or emails yet, Hope I can get anything this week. :) :) :)

NOC 6221

Still waiting....
I'm waiting for your update :)