+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Taji

Jul 5, 2015
haarry said:
Hello Guys,

Has any one applied in NOC 6211 from MAC'S . Please share your timeline.
Some people are saying that Macs files are taking longer to process. Is it true?....Has any one got nomination from AINP in recent past from MACS?

Please reply. Thank You...!!

Timeline:
File Received: Feb. 29, 2016
Got File Number: May 9

1 ONE

Aug 9, 2016
I APPLIED IN AINP UNDER SRS- ENG. OCCUPATION ON 7 TH JUNE 2016 ,THEY RECEIVED ON 9 TH JUNE ,2016 .I GOT MY FILE NO ON 19 JULY , 2016. My NOC code -2253.
As of update on 25 th july , 2016 my file's decision should be done as they are processing the files onwards 14th june ,2016.
I didnt get any update .so after waiting of 2 weeks i called them and they told me that by mistake they put my file under srs-post grade category.Now i told them to change my category as the have done this mistake .
Its been one week i didnt hear from them.And they are still replying me that my file is with officer .What should i do ? Can i take any legal action ?

Taji

Jul 5, 2015
Hey guys
Ainp applied 28th aug. EDS. Noc 6211
Employer n i got verification call last week wednsday. No mail/email of decision yet. Does someone has an idea how long does it take them to mail the decision. Its so frustrating

rickeywr

Dec 11, 2013
updates

applied under SRS on April 12,2016 . Me and manager just got verification call minutes ago, finger cross.

cyas33

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
MY timeline
Applied April 4th
Application recived :April 6th
File number by email: June 13th
Requeat for payslips for July ,confirmation of address, current marital status and if i applued for PR in any other catergories: August 9th, 2016
I was asked to provide all information by email by 2pm on August 11th

cyas33

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
MY timeline
Applied April 4th -SRS post graduate worker category noc 4156
Application recived :April 6th
File number by email: June 13th
Requeat for payslips for July ,confirmation of address, current marital status and if i applued for PR in any other catergories: August 9th, 2016
I was asked to provide all information by email by 2pm on August 11th
[/quote]

singh22

Jun 5, 2016
Taji said:
Hey guys
Employer n i got verification call last week wednsday. No mail/email of decision yet. Does someone has an idea how long does it take them to mail the decision. Its so frustrating

when did you apply for it 2014 or 2015? coz I got verification call on tuesday last week. No decision yet...still waiting n the immigration officer who called me, is off until aug 31

Taji

Jul 5, 2015
singh22 said:
Taji said:
Hey guys

when did you apply for it 2014 or 2015? coz I got verification call on tuesday last week. No decision yet...still waiting n the immigration officer who called me, is off until aug 31

I applied in 2014. How do you know if your officer is off on vacation?

singh22

Jun 5, 2016
Taji said:
singh22 said:
Taji said:
Hey guys

coz she gave me contact number in case you have question

Taji

Jul 5, 2015
Taji said:
singh22 said:
Taji said:
Hey guys

magi said:
Whats the name of your officer? Is it ninfa something?

mondayliang

Jul 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 ONE said:
I APPLIED IN AINP UNDER SRS- ENG. OCCUPATION ON 7 TH JUNE 2016 ,THEY RECEIVED ON 9 TH JUNE ,2016 .I GOT MY FILE NO ON 19 JULY , 2016. My NOC code -2253.
As of update on 25 th july , 2016 my file's decision should be done as they are processing the files onwards 14th june ,2016.
I didnt get any update .so after waiting of 2 weeks i called them and they told me that by mistake they put my file under srs-post grade category.Now i told them to change my category as the have done this mistake .
Its been one week i didnt hear from them.And they are still replying me that my file is with officer .What should i do ? Can i take any legal action ?
we applied through same categary, please come back and update

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
Hi Guys,

As all of us were trying to keep a track of AINP proceedings, so just to let you know the following:

Applied Under: SRS- PGW Category (NOC 6211)
File received on : 5th April
File Number received: 10th June
Employer received verification call : 4th August (no call to me)
AINP Received (Via Email) : 8th August (approved on 5th August)

(Work Confirmation, status, designation were confirmed as per my Manager)

Hope you all will get it soon.
:)

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
I now have a few questions (may be it will benefit future applicants as well) related to Police Certificate.

1) I have applied for Police Certificate from Calgary Police Services. I mentioned them that I need it (Criminal Record Check) for PNP. They asked me to fill up a form and charged me $30 (No bio-metrics and no photographs were taken). They said that if they came up with something (like name matching with some criminal record) then they will as for fingerprints and so on. Now someone told me that it should be from RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) but when I check the RCMP website, it says one has to go to Local Police Services. Now I am puzzled what should I do? Please share your experience.

2) I have requested one of my relative to get my Police certificate from my home country. (a)Does it need to have any sort of Embassy/Consulate stamp? I am thinking to have him sent via courier service to me. (b) Is there any problem with it?

I'll appreciate your responses and specially those who have applied to IRCC and got the file no.

Thanks