+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Taji

Jul 5, 2015
dhillonavjot said:
Congrats ! :D

Mail the decision in 2-3 weeks? What's the reason behind the delay?

I dont know man. I guess its the maximum time they can take. They have been sending nominations via emails lately. Lets see what happens in week or two.
I ll update the forum as soon as i come to know anything
Anyhow goodluck with your inquiry

IND_CAN

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Re: Quebec Investor

Taji said:
IND_CAN said:
Any update after 20th August?

Hey guys,
ainp applied 28th aug 2014. i got verification call today. she just confirmed my work hours and wage rate.
They'll be contacting my employer in few days n will mail the decision in 2-3 weeks is what she told me.
hopefully things go well.
Congratulations! Hope the best for you! :)

Pjoshi27

Apr 15, 2016
Re: Quebec Investor

Taji said:
IND_CAN said:
Any update after 20th August?

Hey guys,
ainp applied 28th aug 2014. i got verification call today. she just confirmed my work hours and wage rate.
They'll be contacting my employer in few days n will mail the decision in 2-3 weeks is what she told me.
hopefully things go well.
don't worry man...you'll get the nomination, sometimes they say 2-3 weeks in mail because you never know what canada post is upto and if there is a delay from canada post side then people wont keep calling ainp so they'll say 2-3 weeks to save their butt, now would you mind sharing your NOC or if your file was under EDS/SRS? i am under the sep.3/2014 batch EDS NOC B 2242, i am keeping a track on the inquiries calls or nomination issue date.

Taji

Jul 5, 2015
Pjoshi27 said:
don't worry man...you'll get the nomination, sometimes they say 2-3 weeks in mail because you never know what canada post is upto and if there is a delay from canada post side then people wont keep calling ainp so they'll say 2-3 weeks to save their butt, now would you mind sharing your NOC or if your file was under EDS/SRS? i am under the sep.3/2014 batch EDS NOC B 2242, i am keeping a track on the inquiries calls or nomination issue date.

Yeah. lets hope for the best. NOC 6211. WP expires june 2017 n the batch is obvious EDS as all the files under SRS have been cleared for 2014-2015. you will get it soon man. Goodluck.

donteejay

Aug 4, 2016
Hello Guys,

I just have a little question i need help in clarifying.

I work for Statistics Canada which is a Federal establishment, but for the Alberta Regional Office.

My Job is on the required NOC Level.

Can i apply for AINP with this Job?

Thank you all

HiCanadiano

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I sent my PR application to CIC sydney in May 2016 and have been waiting for AOR and file number to get BOWP. My current work permit will expire in 2 weeks and I would like to know if there is any way I can extend my work permit without having a federal file no. I thinkt to apply LMIA is too late. So maybe just wait and see until the very last minute comes?

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
patelsandip21 said:
Hello guys,
I have applied for AINP and received my file no. My work permit got expired and I got new work permit that is valid for 1 year. How do I send my work permit to AINP.?

Thank you
You should send a copy of work permit thru mail to AINP office along with letter mentioning your file number

LP90.

Jun 8, 2016
HiCanadiano said:
Hello,

I sent my PR application to CIC sydney in May 2016 and have been waiting for AOR and file number to get BOWP. My current work permit will expire in 2 weeks and I would like to know if there is any way I can extend my work permit without having a federal file no. I thinkt to apply LMIA is too late. So maybe just wait and see until the very last minute comes?
You should get the support letter 204c from ainp and apply for work permit extension using 204c letter ( if you don't want to wait until last minute )

IND_CAN

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Taji said:
Pjoshi27 said:

Yeah. lets hope for the best. NOC 6211. WP expires june 2017 n the batch is obvious EDS as all the files under SRS have been cleared for 2014-2015. you will get it soon man. Goodluck.

Any update after 28th Aug??

HiCanadiano

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LP90. said:
You should get the support letter 204c from ainp and apply for work permit extension using 204c letter ( if you don't want to wait until last minute )
Thanks for your input. I was checking AINP website as advised and found the info below.http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-extend-work-permit.aspx

Make sure that when you apply for the Bridging Open Work Permit, that you:

Include a copy of your AINP nomination when you apply.
Include a copy of your Acknowledgement of Receipt from IRCC with your IRCC file number.
Select “Open Work Permit” on the IRCC application form to extend your work permit where it asks “What type of work permit are you applying for?”
Pay all fees, including the additional $100 fee for an open work permit.

How do I include my AOR? The reason why I would like to get a 204 letter is to extend my work permit as I do not have the AOR/file number yet.

Does any of you guys know what that means?

And where shall I send an email requesting a letter 204? I don't seem to find an email from their website.

Thanks!

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
Hi Guys,

I got the verification email on friday .....i replied back with all the answer ask about employment and all ....

I applied on 02 sep 2014 noc a 0631 .

Any idea when i can expect my AINP Nomination ?

Does any one has the experience like this .

Pjoshi27

Apr 15, 2016
Rajan Grover said:
Hi Guys,

I got the verification email on friday .....i replied back with all the answer ask about employment and all ....

[/quot

awesome man, this made me a bit excited because i my file was received on sep. 2 2014 NOC 2242 EDS so i am hoping to get a inquiry call anytime this week. :D

IND_CAN

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Rajan Grover said:
Hi Guys,

Was looking for Friday's update.Thanks for the update and Congrats! Let us know the Stream you applied for?