+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

dreamy

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
anmolbhullar said:
I have a question for all the experienced folks here. I have all the documents for my federal application ready but I have a confusion about PCC from India. Last time i visited India was in 2013 and I have an origional indian PCC issued in 2014. It expired after 6 months of issue date. My question is that I have never been to India after 2013. Can I still usd this Pcc even though it is expired.
No you need to get the new one

LP90.

Jun 8, 2016
anmolbhullar said:
I have a question for all the experienced folks here. I have all the documents for my federal application ready but I have a confusion about PCC from India. Last time i visited India was in 2013 and I have an origional indian PCC issued in 2014. It expired after 6 months of issue date. My question is that I have never been to India after 2013. Can I still usd this Pcc even though it is expired.
It's not valid anymore, but you can submit your application without it, if they needs it they will email you.

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
I have the option to send the pcc to visa office after I get the AOR. Or is it mandatory to wait until the visa officer requests it?

DAN14

Jun 3, 2016
Hello everybody!... Congrats to all that have their nominations and best wishes for those still waiting.

I have a question: to apply under SRS-PGW the job should be permanent and full time? or just full time?... I mean, If I have a 1 year full time job contract I can apply?... I am kind of confused because the EDS-International Graduate Category apparently ask for a full time, permanent offer. So I was wondering if is the same for both categories.

Thanks for your answers.

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anmolbhullar said:
I have the option to send the pcc to visa office after I get the AOR. Or is it mandatory to wait until the visa officer requests it?
It is not mandatory but submitting the PCC with the pr application expedites the process.

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone tried to contact their local MLA ? I know it's probably a waste of time but i am curious if it has worked for some applicants? :D

Armyccmay

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
DAN14 said:
Hello everybody!... Congrats to all that have their nominations and best wishes for those still waiting.

I have a question: to apply under SRS-PGW the job should be permanent and full time? or just full time?... I mean, If I have a 1 year full time job contract I can apply?... I am kind of confused because the EDS-International Graduate Category apparently ask for a full time, permanent offer. So I was wondering if is the same for both categories.

Thanks for your answers.
Just full-time will be fine.

Armyccmay

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Manveer123 said:
Can we apply simultaneously under two categories such as employer driven and srs

Or can we change from employer driven to srs
As I know, change will be ok, cause my friend was called to change from EDS to SRS-Eng.

Jsingj67

Nov 24, 2015
dhillonavjot said:
Has anyone tried to contact their local MLA ? I know it's probably a waste of time but i am curious if it has worked for some applicants? :D
Yes it will work. I went to mla and get a call next week.

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Manveer123 said:
Can we apply simultaneously under two categories such as employer driven and srs

Or can we change from employer driven to srs
U cannot apply for two categories. Never change category. They donot read paper and put the same in your file

desiboy

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Hello Everyone,

As I got my Nomination from Alberta Province I have a question in regards to job change. My nomination says "Employment Restriction - No" so, Can I change the job ? If YES than it has to be the same category of B Level or it can be anything else.?
Thanks