dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pchalla said:
Hello there,
I applied for AINP on August 19,2014. Still waiting on my application. My work permit expires on June 28,2016. What are the options to renew the work permit.

Thankyou
Do you mind sharing your NOC code and stream i.e EDS or SRS?

Have you a thought of a back up plan yet? Just two more weeks to go,i hope you aren't completely dependant on fate at the moment :-X

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith99 said:
hi same here i applied on august 20, 2014, wp expires on june 28 2016.... still waiting ? I don't think so we are even closer to the nomination till wp expires ?
Damn- International graduate category? :-[

pchalla

Feb 27, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
dhillonavjot said:
Do you mind sharing your NOC code and stream i.e EDS or SRS?

Have you a thought of a back up plan yet? Just two more weeks to go,i hope you aren't completely dependant on fate at the moment :-X
My category is EDS, NOC 0
My employer is waiting on LMIA, so for now implied status. It's been 20 weeks since they applied for LMIA. Hope everything works well at the end.
Good luck for orhers too

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
phil2014 said:
if u didn't get any email then how do u know ur nomination has been approved.
I got few email as everybody gets to confirm where i am working, address and all that. After that i checked with anip office and they said we dispatched your letter on the same day , the day i got email from them to confirm my job and address. Moreover they also told me indirectly that your anip has been approved. So now the only issue is that letter is stuck some where on the way

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pchalla said:
My category is EDS, NOC 0
My employer is waiting on LMIA, so for now implied status. It's been 20 weeks since they applied for LMIA. Hope everything works well at the end.
Good luck for orhers too
Glad to know-well your implied status(applicable for LMIA only) should ensure your application does not get rejected.However-the outcome of your LMIA will definitely decide if your AINP gets approved or not.

LMIA approved - AINP approved
LMIA denied - AINP will be rejected(wp expired)

Please keep us all posted and God Bless :)

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
dhillonavjot said:
Glad to know-well your implied status(applicable for LMIA only) should ensure your application does not get rejected.However-the outcome of your LMIA will definitely decide if your AINP gets approved or not.

LMIA approved - AINP approved
LMIA denied - AINP will be rejected(wp expired)

Please keep us all posted and God Bless :)
Hey avjot can you explain how ainp and lmia is related with each other ? If the officer asks for status and we are on implied status as lmia is still in process ? Can he issue ainp on that basis... or else if the work permit is expired they will not issue ainp as the result is still pending for lmia ?
I would appreciate if you can clear my doubt.

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
NOC 2133 (Electrical and electronics engineering)
AINP package sent: Feb 05, 2016
AINP packed received: Feb 09, 2016
AINP file number: March 29, 2016

I am still waiting for an update on my application. Do they send you an email first to let you know a decision has been made and then send you the nomination by mail?

Is anyone who applied under NOC 2133 (Electrical and electronics engineering) received an update?

Thanks!

parthiv24

Dec 18, 2014
HEY I HAVE APPLIED ON 28TH AUGUST 2014 UNDER INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE CATEGORY WITH NOC C.
DINT RECEIVE ANYTHING YET.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN.
THANKS.

sam8490

Jun 4, 2016
I thk u need to Waite few mre mnths..I applied in August too..noc b ..hope we'll get it soon..let's hope fr da best

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umssyed said:
NOC 2133 (Electrical and electronics engineering)
AINP package sent: Feb 05, 2016
AINP packed received: Feb 09, 2016
AINP file number: March 29, 2016

I am still waiting for an update on my application. Do they send you an email first to let you know a decision has been made and then send you the nomination by mail?

Is anyone who applied under NOC 2133 (Electrical and electronics engineering) received an update?

Thanks!
hey under which stream did you applied for?
Oh, yeah and for the procedure, most of the time they email you asking your last paystubs or job description and sometime they don't.

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Applied under EDS
File recived July 9,2014
Noc C
Email received june 1,2016
AINP approved on june 1,2014 and got letter june 13,2016
Thank you
All the best eveyone

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015