+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
I am hoping that all folks like myself who applied in august 2014 will start getting calls from ainp in july. For the most part people who applied under eds have been getting calls in 23rd month. Hopes are high

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Can we drive, on implied status in alberta? Applied for AINP 2014 Oct 10, under NOC B 6211, Work permit expires this July first week. Employer not willing to issue LMO. I know that Ainp is not going to issue any Nomination for Candidates on Implied status. I know I can just work, but Can i drive on implied status? Does any one have clue about this situation, your answer will be appreciated!!!

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
gingersunny said:
Can we drive, on implied status in alberta? Applied for AINP 2014 Oct 10, under NOC B 6211, Work permit expires this July first week. Employer not willing to issue LMO. I know that Ainp is not going to issue any Nomination for Candidates on Implied status. I know I can just work, but Can i drive on implied status? Does any one have clue about this situation, your answer will be appreciated!!!
You can drive all you want until the expiry date of your driver's licence. If you DL expires you cant drive even if you have pr card or citizenship

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
Anyone from july 2014 who applied under eds got calls from ainp or ainp approved? I applied in aug 2014. Since ainp is close now time is really not going fast!

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
anmolbhullar said:
Anyone from july 2014 who applied under eds got calls from ainp or ainp approved? I applied in aug 2014. Since ainp is close now time is really not going fast!
what date did u apply?

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
namushyuu said:
hey under which stream did you applied for?
Oh, yeah and for the procedure, most of the time they email you asking your last paystubs or job description and sometime they don't.

Hey,I applied for SRS Post Graduate Stream. Still waiting.

What about you?

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
gingersunny said:
You can drive until your license expires. After that you need work/student permit or PR. I was in the same situation last year and they wouldn't issue me a license.

If you have a applied for work permit extension, you can use the WP file number to extend license for one year.

Jsingj67

Nov 24, 2015
anmolbhullar said:
My wp expires in jan 2017 so i am not too worried right now but lmia is not an option in my job
Please reply if u know thing about macs file and Please share the timeline too

Mike Reggie

Mar 25, 2016
Jsingj67 said:
Please reply if u know thing about macs file and Please share the timeline too
You should call them, let them know you've been waiting, and how long it has been, also double check to make sure it's processed and assessed under SRS pgw and not eds int'l that happened to a friend of mine in edmonton

Buggs Bunnie

Jun 20, 2016
My bro applied in Aug 2014 as well and we are still waiting for his nomination. :(
But we've applied for Lmia-exempt-WP for him today. Lets see.