R u waiting for AINP nomination

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainp24 said:
The website will update tomorrow I believe. It's updated every 15 days.
Though they have been following a biweekly update process-there is nothing specifically mentioned on the website regarding its update policies.

The last update was on May 30,hence the next update should have been yesterday but the site has not been updated until this morning.

Only God knows what they are upto these days.

PNPCanada05

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
15-09-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
So Today its exactly 22 months since I applied. Have they rejected any files on basis of work permit expiry after waiting 22+ months. Atleast they need to give decision before the WP expires. NOC 2282

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
dhillonavjot said:
Though they have been following a biweekly update process-there is nothing specifically mentioned on the website regarding its update policies.

The last update was on May 30,hence the next update should have been yesterday but the site has not been updated until this morning.

I notice that too!

ainp24

Star Member
Apr 17, 2016
dhillonavjot said:

As I mentioned before, the website has been updated. Kindly check it!
Thank you!

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
ainp24 said:
As I mentioned before, the website has been updated. Kindly check it!
Thank you!
Thanks!

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith99 said:
They are still working on July 2014 under eds... they haven't started applications on August yet ?
Yes-they haven't
Moreover,only 50 EDS International graduate category applications processed in last two weeks :-X
We are on the bottom of the list i guess.The backlog is killing us :'(

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
i applied in EDS international grad (NOC C) but I changed job and my new job is under NOC B. I updated my new job with ainp but my confusion is will my file be picked up as international grad or skilled worker. I applied in mid august 2014

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
dhillonavjot said:
Yes-they haven't
Moreover,only 50 EDS International graduate category applications processed in last two weeks :-X
We are on the bottom of the list i guess.The backlog is killing us :'(
I know it's very hard to wait. Still I would say have faith. I pray everyone will get it soon.

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
i think i might have to find another option now cant rely on ainp as per their express processing speed...thank you

rickeywr

Dec 11, 2013
here is my timeline
Application sent on April 7th under srs pgw category
File number received on June 14th.
I have no idea how long to wait but keep network here guys.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
here is my application
SRS - Post Grad , NOC B
Application sent on June 7th
Application received on June 9th
File number ..... still waiting :D

hope26

Jun 14, 2016
HII.. can they issue AINP NOMINATION UNDER IMPLIED STATUS ? I CHECKED THE WEBSITE AND IT SAYS FOLLOWING...

You must maintain a valid work permit throughout the AINP application and assessment process. Only applicants under the Strategic Recruitment Stream Engineering Occupations Category are exempt from this requirement. At the time of assessment, you must provide the AINP with a valid work permit or implied status based on either:

It says implied status too on that they can issue nomination ? can anyone clear my doubt please...