+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

diya8214

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmirHNK said:
What you need to include in your application package are explained in the application guide. As for the IELTS score, yes you need to include them.
Thanks, Do you have any link for the document checklist?

June 2014 AINP

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Not sure about other change..
Surely expecting some nominations for AINP Express Entry expression of interest for in demand occupations.
I guess this is the only province left without PNP express entry which is separate from normal AINP paper process.
Lets wait and see..
Well I am already out of this game but still curious lol

Sinabro

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2015
Nomination.....
29-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 10-11-2016
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2017
LANDED..........
29-04-2017
June 2014 AINP said:
Not sure about other change..
Surely expecting some nominations for AINP Express Entry expression of interest for in demand occupations.
I guess this is the only province left without PNP express entry which is separate from normal AINP paper process.
Lets wait and see..
Well I am already out of this game but still curious lol
If ANIP change to accpept from today, I will aslo apply as Exapress Entry..
EE is just 6month.. but paper is 15month.. so suck..

June 2014 AINP

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
EE ainp will not b for everyone.. Only certain noc's will be able to apply(as per we saw in other provinces EE)
And also if eligible da single applicant has to show around $12,000 + around $1000-$1500 for every other dependant..
Well lets not pretend so much and wait for them to update their site..

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can't wait to see what's going to change :)... Anyone received anything lately from Ainp? Please keep us updated.

JS003

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
AINP just reopened.... :'( :'(But nothing changed

neyojmz

Oct 27, 2014
they basically assess half of the people to get certificate and the other half out.... wondering how could half of the people are not qualified...

neyojmz

Oct 27, 2014
pnp525 said:
more than half out ......2/3 out!
that is probably the reason they reopen this before clearing more backlog.. but we still dont know this year quota bumber...only around half of us will be nominated, so they still have around 2000 quota to give out to the rookie applicants...

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neyojmz said:
they basically assess half of the people to get certificate and the other half out.... wondering how could half of the people are not qualified...
No, I just believe a lot of these applicants have applied through EE or left the country, and they just close the applications, because there is no way they reject so many. Or there are not so many applications in the queue :-X ...just a thought

diya8214

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Those who do not have education from Alberta and do not even have job offer from there. In which category are they supposed to apply? :eek:

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
diya8214 said:
Hi,

Those who do not have education from Alberta and do not even have job offer from there. In which category are they supposed to apply? :eek:
you need to meet at least one or a combination of the following conditions in order to be able to apply under AINP:

• Currently living in Alberta
  • Have graduated in Alberta and currently holding a valid PGWP and be working full-time at the time of your application
  • Have a permanent and full-time job offer in Alberta
  • Have a valid trade certificate in Alberta
  • Have worked or are currently working in Alberta in an Engineering field listed in the Engineering Occupations List

FYI, Alberta nomination cannot be used toward your Express Entry applications for the 600 provincial nomination points

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
ksiusha said:
No, I just believe a lot of these applicants have applied through EE or left the country, and they just close the applications, because there is no way they reject so many. Or there are not so many applications in the queue :-X ...just a thought
Good point! helps me to keep my hopes high ;D

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
ksiusha said:
Just let you know doesn’t matter how many applications still in EDS pool , all it matters is AINP don’t want waste certificate on EDS , I follow AINP more than one and half year, right now, I know I am almost out of game the same as a lot of international students here. 10 days AINP issue 25 certificates to international students .. one month they issued 270 certificate, (5500/12 should be 458) , they just save certificate for follow up applications, and you can see even there thousands applications on line, they still re-open all category , I think they should at least close EDS category since there are more than enough application already or rise requirement ! It means one thing AINP is poor .. they give up most of EDS applications..

mandy87

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
ksiusha said:
Hi

I have heard a new thing today from my consultant that

AINP is rejecting files if you have created EE profile. anybody has any idea about it... because there is nothing about it on AINP website

Please advise