+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
if there has some people get rejection letter from AINP, or they just let us work permit expires without any words ? thanks guys !

mandy87

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
mandy87 said:
Hi

I have heard a new thing today from my consultant that

AINP is rejecting files if you have created EE profile. anybody has any idea about it... because there is nothing about it on AINP website

Please advise

I just called AINP officer , he said they are not rejecting files if somebody has file created in EE... I dont know whom to believe.. Anybody has any idea

mandy87

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
AmirHNK said:
That is what happens when people rely on uneducated lawyers and consultants, paying them shi** load of money instead of actually spending some time getting their information through the official channels. And the worst part is they post the incorrect crap they hear from those people here and make everybody nervous :mad:
Amir I am sorry but please do not being so rude.. everybody is nervous here thats why people come and post here to discuss

Thanks for your reply

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Ok so I got my rejection letter today.

I am doing my grad studies and currently holding a PGWP and a study permit at the same time. They didn't like the fact that I am currently a student (though I work part-time in IT) and not working full-time though I was working full-time at the time of my application.

Good Luck to everyone here who is is still in the race ;D

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
ksiusha said:
Sad to hear that, any chances you apply for EE?
I have already applied for OINP and have sent EOI to PEI PNP so there is still hope for me :D.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
ksiusha said:
I am June 2014 EDS... still waiting :-X
SAME HERE !!!

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AINP claims that they managed to reduce the backlog but they have barely touched EDS :-X
I am even more scared now cuz AINP has once again opened its doors for new applications :(

Anybody got backup plans?

neyojmz

Oct 27, 2014
Taji said:
Anyone here who applied before april 2014 EDS category and still waiting for nomination?
I think they havent finish the EDS Feb 2014 or already start the March applicant already?

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Hi guys ....need ur help ASAP

I applied for Alberta PNP on 5th June,2014 in international graduate category.my work permit is expiring end of May ,2016 this year.My employer has just told me today that they can't give me LMIO for extension of my work permit.So I am really nervous what to do now ? I haven't got any reply from Alberta nominee prog yet ...I am really nervous ...plz help me guys what should I do now ?

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neyojmz said:
I think they havent finish the EDS Feb 2014 or already start the March applicant already?

I think somebody from April received a phone call from them, but I am sure there are people still waiting from December 2013 ::) , so not clear how they work on the applications