+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

arsu89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
samisamisalama said:
I clearly understand having graduated from Alberta with MSc engineering degree and have not even been able to apply for AINP , one year without a job and running out of time on work permit, I wish I can help you but what I have said is the fact..I don't even have an active application with AINP like you , and waiting the uncertainty in Jan 27..so don't call me selfish because you are far in better situation than mine..all I say let us push for less processing time for all, work permit extension based on file number, or even points in express entry for study in Canada. We All agree on this.
I am willing to make changes to it so that we can have more people.. are u willing to come up with a proposal?

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
samisamisalama said:
I clearly understand having graduated from Alberta with MSc engineering degree and have not even been able to apply for AINP , one year without a job and running out of time on work permit, I wish I can help you but what I have said is the fact..I don't even have an active application with AINP like you , and waiting the uncertainty in Jan 27..so don't call me selfish because you are far in better situation than mine..all I say let us push for less processing time for all, work permit extension based on file number, or even points in express entry for study in Canada. We All agree on this.
kindly sign the petition !! please don't argue like that !! everyone in here is suffering !! so please be kind and sign ..anticipate to work together to reduce these things

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
arsu89 said:
I am willing to make changes to it so that we can have more people.. are u willing to come up with a proposal?
PLEASE IT will be better together . infect kindly have as much as friend you can get for this petition . please so that we don't face the same problem from 2016

arsu89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
The most important issue affecting the life of all International Students in Alberta is the backlog of Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program. Backlog needs to be sorted out in order for AINP to function before it starts accepting new application by JAN 27th 2016.. We have already chosen Alberta as our home, paid huge tuition fees as well as paying taxes. We are not supposed to be the victim of this trap. AINP should have stopped accepting applications if they were unable to clear the backlog.. It is almost impossible for us to immigrate under the 3 year processing time period because Students get only 2-3 year work permit after their studies. The time is now when Government must react. AINP must find a way to deal with this and should fix it as there is no alternative. This program is too important for the future of Alberta growth. International Students who have graduated outside Alberta are mostly the victims. People under this program have been waiting forever just to get the nomination. Most of us will be completing 2-3 years sooner or later and we need to have our files processed before our work permit expires. Looks like our files have just disappeared, with no processing time, no updates on our files (except file numbers). If we call AINP the only answer we get is to go to AINP website and find the details. However, there are no details on processing times. Most applicant's work permits will expire next year. If we do not get nomination sometime sooner our future is in dark. Moreover we are having a lot problem to have positive LMIA as it impossible to get one and most of the employers are not even willing to do this. We totally understand that AINP officers need to see the Labor Market as well but why they accepted files in the category which they do not want to process.

Everyone is going through big stress because we don't know what will happen to our files. We cannot apply under express entry because of high score and International graduates have open work permit not LMIA so we cant reach even near the score in Express entry. It is visible that Alberta Government is being unfair to International Graduates especially those who have graduated outside of ALBERTA.

What we are proposing is a faster processing time for all the applicants and to be treated fairly from year 2016 and have decision to be made before our work permit expires. We even want to have our work permit extended based on the file number and for people whose work permit are going to expire and haven't received any decision from AINP yet. Hope the authorities look into this matter as we have no where to go.

is that good enough?

arsu89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
I have made some changes to it.. so that we can have more people to join in. But honestly, it is EDS who are suffering and we all know that. But I have generalized it so that this petition can be for all the applicants and not only for EDS and if someone still wants to add something let me know. thanks

samisamisalama

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
06-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2012
arsu89 said:
I have made some changes to it.. so that we can have more people to join in. But honestly, it is EDS who are suffering and we all know that. But I have generalized it so that this petition can be for all the applicants and not only for EDS and if someone still wants to add something let me know. thanks
I think it's very strong and comprehensive.. Respect for your efforts, I will sign it.

Edit:
I signed the letter, hopefully we have more people on board now as the petition servers all AINP applicants.

arsu89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
samisamisalama said:
I think it's very strong and comprehensive.. Respect for your efforts, I will sign it.
Thank you very much for ur kind words. If u still need any changes do let me know.

samisamisalama

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
06-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2012
Thank you my friend

How about suggesting that Federal government removes the cap on AINP for 2016 so they can clear the blockage that was created two years ago and still affecting the current and future applicants. This is the only way to rede the processing time

arsu89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
samisamisalama said:
Thank you my friend

How about suggesting that Federal government removes the cap on AINP for 2016 so they can clear the blockage that was created two years ago and still affecting the current and future applicants. This is the only way to rede the processing time
I know wat u mean.. but removing a cap would be out of question for Federal govt. they will never do that.. we all know it but I have added
as remove the cap or increase the nomination

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
arsu89 said:
I know wat u mean.. but removing a cap would be out of question for Federal govt. they will never do that.. we all know it but I have added
as remove the cap or increase the nomination
fd
Maybe we should post that link to Fb as well so that our friends can sign it for us

Angie9011

Aug 18, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2011
Quote AINP website:

The AINP reserves the right to close application intake for any AINP stream or category at any time, without prior notice. Further, the AINP may decline to consider applications to closed or suspended streams or categories, regardless of when the applications were submitted.

The AINP is not obligated to assess/process any applications submitted. Applications to the AINP are treated as an expression of interest, and as such, will be processed according to quality of the application (completeness, eligibility), labour market information, occupational supply and demand forecasting, AINP application volumes, and/or any other factors at the AINP’s discretion. By submitting an application to the AINP you acknowledge and agree that your application may not be processed in the order received, or at all. Further, the decision to assess/process any particular application, and the outcome of any such assessment/processing, is at the AINP's sole discretion. Program criteria are eligibility minimums, and meeting program criteria does not guarantee that an applicant's application will be assessed, processed, or granted.

:( This is the sad part of being an AINP applicant. This morning when I saw this, my stomach turned. Time is ticking. Maybe it's a good idea to focus on finding other possible ways to get your PR, if you are an EDS applicant like myself. If you want it bad enough, you will find a way. Don't hesitate to move provinces or get a new job. Give it a shot.

This is just my personal opinion. No offence. We need to wake up.

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
Brar21 said:
Any truck driver got nomination?
NOC 7511 or 7411
EDS
One of my friend got 2 months before. He applied in july 2014

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
samisamisalama said:
Thank you my friend

GUYS !! WE NEED TO HAVE MORE SUPPORTER. WE ONLY A FEW DAYS BEFORE THEY REACH TO ANY DECISION .. KINDLY SEND THSI TO YOUR FRIENDS ,RELATIVES AS MUCH AS YOU CAN