+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsu89 said:
we aren't dumb ..everything is visible so keep ur opinion to urself.
it's not an opinion. It's a fact. The old days where having a University degree from Canada would guarantee a PR are over.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
SpoonRaccoon said:
it's not an opinion. It's a fact. The old days where having a University degree from Canada would guarantee a PR are over.
kindly help us then !! sign up this petition and tell other if you can .. we will appreciate your support

mbshez

Nov 30, 2015
Calgary
Although I have never posted on this forum before but you guys kept my spirits high since I sent my application in. I was not expecting anything until next year but I received my nomination today, it was truly a pleasant surprise. I feel so bad that some of you have been waiting for ages for the nomination. I hope all of you get a positive response from AINP soon.

My timeline was
Application Sent: August 1st 2015
File Number Received: August 10th 2015
Email received about confirmation of Address: December 4th 2015
Received Nomination: December 11th 2015

Category: SRS Engineering
NOC: 2132 Mechanical Engineer

Good Luck

arsu89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
SpoonRaccoon said:
don't try to put ur opinion as a fact. If u can pass the message that will be great if not then let it be. thanks

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PKG92 said:
kindly help us then !! sign up this petition and tell other if you can .. we will appreciate your support
That petition is basically complaining and asking for a solution. It doesn't provide a realistic solution or any solution at all. It just says "fix this" pretty much. If this had an easy solution, the solution would be in place. Anybody here has a REALISTIC solution for AINP? That's how it should start... by proposing a realistic solution keeping in mind that Alberta's economy is very bad, Canada took 25,000 refugees from Syria, and that most applications AINP has received don't require University or college studies like retail or food managers.

arsu89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
SpoonRaccoon said:
That petition is basically complaining and asking for a solution. It doesn't provide a realistic solution or any solution at all. It just says "fix this" pretty much. If this had an easy solution, the solution would be in place. Anybody here has a REALISTIC solution for AINP? That's how it should start... by proposing a realistic solution keeping in mind that Alberta's economy is very bad, Canada took 25,000 refugees from Syria, and that most applications AINP has received don't require University or college studies like retail or food managers.
Yeh so wat better can u do?? lol so why don't u propose one.. and keeping in mind we are working and still have our jobs paying taxes. This seems more realistic then you just pointing out ur unrealistic opinion again and again. LOL

samisamisalama

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
06-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2012
I see most of the posts here are pushing toward a comparison between Alberta graduates and others. This should not be the case, we should ask for less processing time for all. If you study in other provinces you get always advnatage from your own province over other graduates. Saskatchewan asks you to work 24months, BC allows the BC graduates to apply without even a job offer, in Manitoba you get -200 if you graduated or worked in other provinces, on Québec, the graduates from this province apply even before completion of the study, MSc and PhD graduates from Ontario have their own stream which doesn't require a job ..The point is there is no wrong in giving your graduates an advantage over other. What is wrong is keeping the processing time for all applicants this long..what is wrong is not be transparent from the beginning about the processing time and do nothing to fix that for almost two years, what is wrong is giving no extension on work permit based on file number..please look for what make all people together and not what seperates us..I would not sign a petition unless it addresses these points and I guess most of Alberta graduate share the same opinion.

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsu89 said:
Yeh so wat better can u do?? lol so why don't u propose one.. and keeping in mind we are working and still have our jobs paying taxes. This seems more realistic then you just pointing out ur unrealistic opinion again and again. LOL
you have very little to no skills if you think my opinion is unrealistic... did you write that proposal? that would explain a few things. lol.

arsu89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
samisamisalama said:
I see most of the posts here are pushing toward a comparison between Alberta graduates and others. This should not be the case, we should ask for less processing time for all. If you study in other provinces you get always advnatage from your own province over other graduates. Saskatchewan asks you to work 24months, BC allows the BC graduates to apply without even a job offer, in Manitoba you get -200 if you graduated or worked in other provinces, on Québec, the graduates from this province apply even before completion of the study, MSc and PhD graduates from Ontario have their own stream which doesn't require a job ..The point is there is no wrong in giving your graduates an advantage over other. What is wrong is keeping the processing time for all applicants this long..what is wrong is not be transparent from the beginning about the processing time and do nothing to fix that for almost two years, what is wrong is giving no extension on work permit based on file number..please look for what make all people together and not what seperates us..I would not sign a petition unless it addresses these points and I guess most of Alberta graduate share the same opinion.
That is the issue my friend over here. AInp applicants who applied especially under EDS category have been waiting for ever. Since I applied the rules were changed 3 times. Most of the applicants that are being processed are SRS and mostly within 6 month which is unfair. I am on my 20th month .. how is that fair? Well there are lot of things that needs to fixed but unfortunately time is not our side and we need to know the decision before our work permit expires and the things u r talking about won't happen within a year but they might consider about how unfairly we are being treated as to other applicants.

Ainp 7

Dec 2, 2015
samisamisalama said:
Its a request that plz dont be super selfish. You cant trust "time" it wont take a second to be bad or good.
Just see the number of applications in SRS before u talk and compare wid EDS. So plz dont b greedy. We all are students in canada so expecting support from you. We r not being rude to Alberta grads or taking your place. Its just v r in the condition you will never understand.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
https://www.change.org/p/justin-trudeau-leader-liberal-party-of-canada-chef-parti-lib%C3%A9ral-du-canada-justin-trudeau-john-mccallum-parl-gc-ca-premier-gov-ab-ca-alberta-liberal-ca-kent-hehr-parl-gc-ca-randy-boissonnau-backlogs-must-be-cleared-in-for-ainp?recruiter=90269096&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

kindly support as much as you can

arsu89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
https://www.change.org/p/justin-trudeau-leader-liberal-party-of-canada-chef-parti-lib%C3%A9ral-du-canada-justin-trudeau-john-mccallum-parl-gc-ca-premier-gov-ab-ca-alberta-liberal-ca-kent-hehr-parl-gc-ca-randy-boissonnau-backlogs-must-be-cleared-in-for-ainp?recruiter=90269096&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
https://twitter.com/JustinTrudeau

kindly make a move !!! to make it happen on petition and twitter wherever you can ..please gather up

samisamisalama

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
06-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2012
Ainp 7 said:
Its a request that plz dont be super selfish. You cant trust "time" it wont take a second to be bad or good.
Just see the number of applications in SRS before u talk and compare wid EDS. So plz dont b greedy. We all are students in canada so expecting support from you. We r not being rude to Alberta grads or taking your place. Its just v r in the condition you will never understand.
I clearly understand having graduated from Alberta with MSc engineering degree and have not even been able to apply for AINP , one year without a job and running out of time on work permit, I wish I can help you but what I have said is the fact..I don't even have an active application with AINP like you , and waiting the uncertainty in Jan 27..so don't call me selfish because you are far in better situation than mine..all I say let us push for less processing time for all, work permit extension based on file number, or even points in express entry for study in Canada. We All agree on this.