Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
SergiiK said:
You mean PGWP is being treated nicely? Please have a look at the time line. PGWP is the worst. I dropped my AINP application on January 30/2014 ( that is today- I successfully competed one year of application). I have only file number since then. That is it. How PGWP being treated nicely? I could not understand.

Buddy, I am in the same situation - holder of PGWP. I just was a little bit confused, as the article is for TFW protection only. I wish they put the same about us, people who invested time, money, effort and might get nothing.
SergiiK said:
Got my nomination.
Applied June 2014.
At that time - front desk agent.
Now - Supervisor.
PGWP exp - Feb 2017.

Good luck for everybody
hey buddy congrats!!!!
long wait is over for u...
by the way is it june or january 2014 and when did u get ur nomination??

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
paulgovas said:
You mean PGWP is being treated nicely? Please have a look at the time line. PGWP is the worst. I dropped my AINP application on January 30/2014 ( that is today- I successfully competed one year of application). I have only file number since then. That is it. How PGWP being treated nicely? I could not understand.
da4u518, paulgovas said this, and SergiiK answer his question without quote .

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
SergiiK said:
No buddy, long wait is still ahead.
ya true...well altest you got nomination ...we are waiting for over a year...and really sad thing for us now is when i applied getting nomination was matter of WHEN but now its matter of IF we gonna get it ....seems like we are never going to get it they are just not saying it on our face...

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
SergiiK said:
I got my nomination as a front desk agent and then I got promoted and let AINP know about that.
Did you receive a call or an email from ainp before you get the nomination? Or you just find it in your mail box as some people did?
Thanks

rdplus

Mar 15, 2015
AINP(under EDS) submitted May 22, 2014, AOR June 16, and file # August 20, 2014, permit expiry April 1, 2015 (4 year cap)

My manager received a phone call from the AINP office on Sat, March 14, 2015, to verify my status (working still?) and our company's WCB account #.
People at AINP must be working lots of OT to try to help as many people as possible as they are aware of the dealine-- April 1, 2015, 4 year cap.
They are doing their best to help us, so do not trash them. We should respect them for working so tirelessly. It is not their fault that Alberta only has 5500 spaces allotted by the federal government.

For single guys, the fasted route to PR is by dating and marrying a girl with PR as LMIA is very difficult to obtain, EE is hard to quality and AINP processing time is super long for it is still the easiest route to immigration.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
rdplus said:
AINP(under EDS) submitted May 22, 2014, AOR June 16, and file # August 20, 2014, permit expiry April 1, 2015 (4 year cap)

My manager received a phone call from the AINP office on Sat, March 14, 2015, to verify my status (working still?) and our company's WCB account #.
People at AINP must be working lots of OT to try to help as many people as possible as they are aware of the dealine-- April 1, 2015, 4 year cap.
They are doing their best to help us, so do not trash them. We should respect them for working so tirelessly. It is not their fault that Alberta only has 5500 spaces allotted by the federal government.

For single guys, the fasted route to PR is by dating and marrying a girl with PR as LMIA is very difficult to obtain, EE is hard to quality and AINP processing time is super long for it is still the easiest route to immigration.
They get paid for their work. What's your NOC?

rdplus

Mar 15, 2015
My NOC is 9222.

Last Oct, my employer wrote a letter to the Honourable Ric McIver (PC), the minister responsible for AINP, and he wrote back saying that processing time is ahead of schedule. If the AB government is not concerned for the TFWs, they would not have spent the time and effort to negotiate with the fededral governement for the work permit bridging program to help our plight--they do not have to do this. The conservative government in AB deserves our respect, support and people need to vote for them this spring.

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
People are angry at ainp is, not because they don't issue nominations but because they do it in a way they like. This create a huge tension as some applicants from November 2013 are still waiting, the other from June 2014 already got it.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
rdplus said:
My NOC is 9222.

Last Oct, my employer wrote a letter to the Honourable Ric McIver (PC), the minister responsible for AINP, and he wrote back saying that processing time is ahead of schedule. If the AB government is not concerned for the TFWs, they would not have spent the time and effort to negotiate with the fededral governement for the work permit bridging program to help our plight--they do not have to do this. The conservative government in AB deserves our respect, support and people need to vote for them this spring.
Ahh give me a break. They are just politicians and they don't give a f...k about TFWs

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hey phil89 I understand your frustration but if they don't give f**k then these people whose wp's are expiring and getting nominations should already have packed their stuff and gone home... Everyone will get their nominations but they are processing people whom wp's are expiring this month or April.... Second thing I agree they get paid but they didn't get paid to help these people on priority they are trying to help each and every tfws....(I am also in waiting queue but still if people with less time are getting priority I can wait for 1-2month as long as they give me nomination before my work permit expire

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Sup17 said:
Hey phil89 I understand your frustration but if they don't give f**k then these people whose wp's are expiring and getting nominations should already have packed their stuff and gone home... Everyone will get their nominations but they are processing people whom wp's are expiring this month or April.... Second thing I agree they get paid but they didn't get paid to help these people on priority they are trying to help each and every tfws....(I am also in waiting queue but still if people with less time are getting priority I can wait for 1-2month as long as they give me nomination before my work permit expire
Sorry, but i am coming from the country where we don't lick government's ass. Secondly, I don't understand why I have to be punished and wait more only because i applied in ahead of time and was proactive??

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
I kinda agree with Phil. As I got my PGWP I applied for this thing right after. As usual, I follow all of their rules and I am receiving the short end of the stick. I would like to know which donkey behind is running this programme. He or she is a complete joke. They don't know what the heck they are doing.

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Well lol then I must say its Canadian govt wish whom they wana give permanent residence.... We came here to work , study etc for temporary... They didn't signed any contract with us to make us permanent.. They just approved us to work here and we are getting paid for that.. They are doing what is good for their country what they need... They didn't came or begged to us to work for them its we decided...

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Well as far as I know ainp is the best program so far I know in Canada everywhere they are so strict... It's only alberta except processing time (due to Canada govt) they are best... Everywhere you get so many rejections I never heard any rejection from alberta... It happened only in alberta tht people got their nominees in 10-15 days October 2013 after tht they got thousands of applications and strictness by Canada govt thts y they are in trouble too.. We all know they don't have enough work force here according to demand so just relax guys we all get nominee... Just believe in God... All the best to everyone who's waiting.... If they are worried and good people that's why they are processing those files fast with expiry date close... Those guys are also one of us... If we are suggesting others who got selected for express entry then we should also think about those whom wp's are expiring March and April or etc