Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
pnp525 said:
I really hope I apply the BC pnp as BC PNP JUST STARTED JULY'S APPLICATION ! all have a process time can follow ..
In AINP still Nov,2013 apllicants are waiting :( :(

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Phil they don't want you to stick with one employee if you don't care about these things like they give or not.. You belong to a country where you guys don't give a damn to politicians then why are you worrying you can do whatever is good for you no one is stopping you..

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Pnp 525 it's not all good there in bc one of my freind she is still waiting she applied before feb 2014... Soo they aren't really processing July applications

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Phil I even don't know what are you talking about.... They are there to decide for Canada's future and they are answerable to Canadian people tht we aren't yet... They are our boses this time... Our Bose never care about us they think about themselve first and they aren't answerable they change their timings etc according to them... You need to b calm down and wait patiently... If you don't like them then just don't give them right to decide about your future.... Nova Scotia guys have changed rules there after 3months work you can apply and processing time is 1-2 months... ;D :D

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Sup17 said:
Phil I even don't know what are you talking about.... They are there to decide for Canada's future and they are answerable to Canadian people tht we aren't yet... They are our boses this time... Our Bose never care about us they think about themselve first and they aren't answerable they change their timings etc according to them... You need to b calm down and wait patiently... If you don't like them then just don't give them right to decide about your future.... Nova Scotia guys have changed rules there after 3months work you can apply and processing time is 1-2 months... ;D :D
So when did you apply for AINP? Whats your category? Tell us more. Don't try to teach me how to live. Thanks.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Sup17 said:
Slave mentality.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/temporary-foreign-workers-pin-hopes-on-april-1-reprieve-1.2992167

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Phil89 said:
I am sorry but I don't quite understand what you are talking about...I am not asking them to give me a permanent resident status right now!! All I am asking for is a little bit more transparency!!! This is our lives we are talking about! They want us to stay with one employer and same NOC through the whole immigration process! Do you think it's ok to ask someone to dedicate one's life to one employer? And it's not only a couple of months. We are talking about years of waiting without any guarantee that they will consider our application!! This is not ok! And please leave your "destiny" and "believe in God" to yourself.
If they are not interested in my NOC particularly, they should say that and not keep me waiting and hoping for years until my WP permit expires.
Not smart mentality

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.
no request still
SergiiK said:
Not smart mentality

Another one, friend applied in march 2014, got nomination truck driver category , in lmo

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
I am not teaching you how to live... I am just saying don't cry too much they should do this that you are free man you can change your job city state country anytime..(coz you don't give damn to permanent residence or Canada govt)

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
It's not slave mentality it's truth tht you don't wana accept... You have sick mentally... Giving suggestions to others is easy like you keep on telling people don't take ainp etc give it to others but when they are processing files with wp expiry date close you start crying oh no oh no..... I know my limits they gave us chances to come here and settle down.. It's there country we came here tht was our choice no one forcing us...