+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
I applied in feb 14.... Working as dock worker and my work permit is expiring this June end... Been through these rules changes 5 times... Worked 9-10months as book keeper but in the end they kicked out tht category from cec... I don't care whom they are giving pnp and what time they applied what category I just care is they give me mine before my wp last date... I want everyone who came abroad from their respective countries anywhere In world get their permanent residence asap... May you get your soon Soo that you cry less .. All the best everyone...

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Sup17 said:
Baanayaad bro those agents aren't canada govt officials.... You are paying to stay here and you are getting that service you are working and making money too.... If you go to Some hotel to stay most of them promise like you feel like home , food etc.. You live and you pay for tht service but that doesn't mean tht after living for few months or days you start claiming tht you gave us hopes , I am liking here I spend my this much time here so now I am not gonna leave this place... We will get our nominations soon stay positive and all the best
Brother, who the hell do you think you are talking to? Reading your English is giving me an enormous headache. If you migrate to a country, the first thing you should have done is learn how to communicate in their language. I can't speak for anybody else but I am not crying. All I am saying is the Canadian Government (including the AINP) have convinced people that they can obtain permanent residence if they follow certain rules. This is the main reason why people extend their work permits or change the status of their work permits, or their jobs, or the programmes they pursue in school, etc, in an attempt to remain here. Had they been more transparent with us in terms of what they required, a number of us would have returned home by now. Why launch immigration expos and convince multitudes of people to apply for a programme that they cannot even govern or maintain?

What you are saying is rubbish and I should not even be entertaining an argument with you because you are obviously of a different ilk than I am. Take your yes massa no massa slave mentality and pawn it on somebody else because you are not impressing me with your wisdom when you can't even communicate properly in the language of the country.

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Baanayaad said:
Brother, who the hell do you think you are talking to? Reading your English is giving me an enormous headache. If you migrate to a country, the first thing you should have done is learn how to communicate in their language. I can't speak for anybody else but I am not crying. All I am saying is the Canadian Government (including the AINP) have convinced people that they can obtain permanent residence if they follow certain rules. This is the main reason why people extend their work permits or change the status of their work permits, or their jobs, or the programmes they pursue in school, etc, in an attempt to remain here. Had they been more transparent with us in terms of what they required, a number of us would have returned home by now. Why launch immigration expos and convince multitudes of people to apply for a programme that they cannot even govern or maintain? I'm

What you are saying is rubbish and I should not even be entertaining an argument with you because you are obviously of a different ilk than I am. Take your yes massa no massa slave mentality and pawn it on somebody else because you are not impressing me with your wisdom when you can't even communicate properly in the language of the country.
True

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
If you are getting headache don't read it or take Advil or Tylenol. I don't know who the hell met you from Canadian govt or ainp to convince you like they are dying without you...I don't know what the hell is going on with you what you want? They should get approval from you to apply changes in rules?? Their requirements were different in 2013 now they have different plans or requirements with time change Soo you want them to stick with your field? Coz you have already started working as whatever?? Why you wana stay here?? People were changing their work permits according to govt program requirements and govt is changing their programs according to their requirements. I am not here to convince you if you are that good with language or etc go convince govt or ainp officals lol... Stop crying... Those agents were salesmen they already made money out of it now if you like that product keep it otherwise gth. They have all the information on website mr good english man read it again and again. All the processing times and their pilot projects are there. If you Already waited over your processing time then you have right to complaint otherwise u better stfu

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Sup17 said:
It's not slave mentality it's truth tht you don't wana accept... You have sick mentally... Giving suggestions to others is easy like you keep on telling people don't take ainp etc give it to others but when they are processing files with wp expiry date close you start crying oh no oh no..... I know my limits they gave us chances to come here and settle down.. It's there country we came here tht was our choice no one forcing us...
First of all, I am not giving anyone any suggestions. Secondly, where did you see me crying for the nomination certificate?? All I said was that they should be more transparent in regards to how they process applications: whether they have a priority list or it's FIFO. For now, we know nothing and live day by day. And that should not be like that. It's not gonna be the end of the world if they share some information with us! Some people may decide to leave to another province if they have enough time on their WPs!
But you make it sound as if you have some kind of an agreement with AINP...seriously...Do you have any idea how many people will have to leave beginning April without hearing back from AINP? You don't know. And you may be one of them.

jaswal

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2014
Hello fellas,

I Know waiting and changing of rules is all stressful and annoying. but lets not get it out on each other. the ones who got their nominations should support others who r still waiting. and ones waiting should just keep our cools as we did till now. M not suggesting anything or pointing fingers. just giving my opinion.

Thank you.

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
jaswal said:
Hello fellas,

I Know waiting and changing of rules is all stressful and annoying. but lets not get it out on each other. the ones who got their nominations should support others who r still waiting. and ones waiting should just keep our cools as we did till now. M not suggesting anything or pointing fingers. just giving my opinion.

Thank you.

your NOC code is 2253 ,engineering occupation , so should be fast than us , did you get your Nomination? good luck

jaswal

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2014
pnp525 said:
your NOC code is 2253 ,engineering occupation , so should be fast than us , did you get your Nomination? good luck
Hi,
Yes I got it in January.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16

jaswal

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2014
MONKUCHA said:
When did you apply?

I applied under EDS on mentioned date in my info. but my work permit was expiring in Nov 2014, so I wrote a letter to ainp to change my application From EDS to SRS category in November as my NOC is under engineering occupations

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
jaswal said:
I applied under EDS on mentioned date in my info. but my work permit was expiring in Nov 2014, so I wrote a letter to ainp to change my application From EDS to SRS category in November as my NOC is under engineering occupations
Do you know what is approximate waiting time (not that from AINP website) for EDS Engineering occupations. I applied in Dec 2014, the same noc 2253.

jaswal

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2014
MONKUCHA said:
Do you know what is approximate waiting time (not that from AINP website) for EDS Engineering occupations. I applied in Dec 2014, the same noc 2253.

when does your wp expire?

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
jaswal said:
when does your wp expire?
Oct 2016. I still have time but it would be nice to get nomination and PR as soon as possible. I have been in Canada for almost 5 years and I just want to be sure I won't have to pack my suitcase and move to another country

jaswal

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2014
MONKUCHA said:
Oct 2016. I still have time but it would be nice to get nomination and PR as soon as possible. I have been in Canada for almost 5 years and I just want to be sure I won't have to pack my suitcase and move to another country
Now it totally depends on AINP, if they r picking files based on NOC codes you shud be good in couple of months from now. but if its based on Categories ( SRS or EDS) I cant say. as you still have time, I recommend you to apply under SRS category as it is faster (way faster). all of my friends (3) who applied under SRS engineering occupations have received their certificates in 2-3 months