23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Sup17 said:
Well lol then I must say its Canadian govt wish whom they wana give permanent residence.... We came here to work , study etc for temporary... They didn't signed any contract with us to make us permanent.. They just approved us to work here and we are getting paid for that.. They are doing what is good for their country what they need... They didn't came or begged to us to work for them its we decided...
I am not begging them to make me permanent. I am requesting to process the application according the published time at the time of application. What they are doing now is they change a rule today that goes back to affect an applicant who applied in Nov 2013. What is this?

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Sup17 said:
Well lol then I must say its Canadian govt wish whom they wana give permanent residence.... We came here to work , study etc for temporary... They didn't signed any contract with us to make us permanent.. They just approved us to work here and we are getting paid for that.. They are doing what is good for their country what they need... They didn't came or begged to us to work for them its we decided...
The thing is in order to be eligible for nominations we have to be good enough for them. However , after we had applied they started playing with us, like, noc is not good enough. Why did they not tell us about it in the first place? we basically dedicated everything to that nominee program but now they are not only mess us up but also did they refuse to tell the truth if we ever going to be nominated. Uncertainty is what killing everyone here.

We have prolly seen here a handful of people who got their nominations right before their wp expire but you know how much more had to leave the country because they hadn't received it?

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
paulgovas said:
I am not begging them to make me permanent. I am requesting to process the application according the published time at the time of application. What they are doing now is they change a rule today that goes back to affect an applicant who applied in Nov 2013. What is this?
True. I applied before the pilot project ended in nov 2013 then suddenly they changed and changed and changed the rules and the processing time. We do understand that there are lots of people applying and wanted to be nominated but AINP should have stick with the old rules they implemented so there are no backlog right now. its very frustrating. Before, fifo, then they changed the processing time, then became depending on what the province needs.

Krish11

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
Med's Request
29 April 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
Hi
Can anybody help me?
I want to change my employer.I have same position job offer with little more salary increase from another employer. If I go with another employer and If I change my employer in Ainp. Is it going to affect my Ainp chances? I have applied in April 2014. My workpermit is expired in sept 2015. Please provide me suggestion in my critical time. Morover, this new job offer is from small town. So I am thinking if I have to apply for LIMA in future then there is more chance to approve then where I am working in Calgary. Please please please help me with my confusion.
Thanks everybody

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Krish11 said:
Hi
Can anybody help me?
I want to change my employer.I have same position job offer with little more salary increase from another employer. If I go with another employer and If I change my employer in Ainp. Is it going to affect my Ainp chances? I have applied in April 2014. My workpermit is expired in sept 2015. Please provide me suggestion in my critical time. Morover, this new job offer is from small town. So I am thinking if I have to apply for LIMA in future then there is more chance to approve then where I am working in Calgary. Please please please help me with my confusion.
Thanks everybody
If you have an open work permit, go for it. If you can prove it is a permanent FULL TIME position, AINP won't have a problem with the job change. I wish you luck Krish!

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Sup17 said:
Well as far as I know ainp is the best program so far I know in Canada everywhere they are so strict... It's only alberta except processing time (due to Canada govt) they are best... Everywhere you get so many rejections I never heard any rejection from alberta... It happened only in alberta tht people got their nominees in 10-15 days October 2013 after tht they got thousands of applications and strictness by Canada govt thts y they are in trouble too.. We all know they don't have enough work force here according to demand so just relax guys we all get nominee... Just believe in God... All the best to everyone who's waiting.... If they are worried and good people that's why they are processing those files fast with expiry date close... Those guys are also one of us... If we are suggesting others who got selected for express entry then we should also think about those whom wp's are expiring March and April or etc
I thought so too until I saw the website change and seeing people who applied WAY after me get approval or nomination certificates. And as a response to your previous comment, I was persuaded to migrate here by agents of Canada in my own country. I have spent thousands of dollars to live here in visa fees, police checks, language tests, etc.. and I am still spending because these people built my hopes up that if I followed certain rules, I would get my permanent residence. I have already given away 4. something years of my life (age and everything) in order to apply for this certificate and permanent residence. So its not as black and white as you make it out to be bud.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Nov,2013 AWE program collapsed total AINP system. :( :(

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
To krish I am on same boat but I am sticking with same employer I don't Wana give them any chance to reject my application or to delay its processing.. But all the best for your move

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Everything changes with time... Our priorties , our needs everything Soo as for them... I am not trying to take their side but just stay positive man with frustrating ourselves we aren't getting anything just killing ourselves.... This rule change thing I am suffering with this 5 time... Saskatchewan , novascotia , alberta, Toronto and alberta... But be postive you will get Wht u have in ur destiny... No one can take away that as per I believe..

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Baanayaad bro those agents aren't canada govt officials.... You are paying to stay here and you are getting that service you are working and making money too.... If you go to Some hotel to stay most of them promise like you feel like home , food etc.. You live and you pay for tht service but that doesn't mean tht after living for few months or days you start claiming tht you gave us hopes , I am liking here I spend my this much time here so now I am not gonna leave this place... We will get our nominations soon stay positive and all the best

Krish11

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
Med's Request
29 April 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
Sup17 said:
To krish I am on same boat but I am sticking with same employer I don't Wana give them any chance to reject my application or to delay its processing.. But all the best for your move
Thanks sup17.
Guys just let you know that lot of candidate from friends get them PNP in 3, 6 , 8 months. One guy applied in nov 2014. He got his Ainp in February 2015.one friend applied in August 2014 he got his Ainp in jan 2015. Both the friend from same category job. I don't remember them noc but it's related to pharmacy.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Sup17 said:
Baanayaad bro those agents aren't canada govt officials.... You are paying to stay here and you are getting that service you are working and making money too.... If you go to Some hotel to stay most of them promise like you feel like home , food etc.. You live and you pay for tht service but that doesn't mean tht after living for few months or days you start claiming tht you gave us hopes , I am liking here I spend my this much time here so now I am not gonna leave this place... We will get our nominations soon stay positive and all the best
I am sorry but I don't quite understand what you are talking about...I am not asking them to give me a permanent resident status right now!! All I am asking for is a little bit more transparency!!! This is our lives we are talking about! They want us to stay with one employer and same NOC through the whole immigration process! Do you think it's ok to ask someone to dedicate one's life to one employer? And it's not only a couple of months. We are talking about years of waiting without any guarantee that they will consider our application!! This is not ok! And please leave your "destiny" and "believe in God" to yourself.
If they are not interested in my NOC particularly, they should say that and not keep me waiting and hoping for years until my WP permit expires.

Krish11

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
Med's Request
29 April 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
Hello everybody
Can anybody tell me about LIMA approval chance. Is it easy to get approve in city or in small town ? I have two employer ready from both the location. I am wondering which one I should go?
Please help me in my confusing situation

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
I really hope I apply the BC pnp as BC PNP JUST STARTED JULY'S APPLICATION ! all have a process time can follow ..

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Krish11 said:
Hello everybody
Can anybody tell me about LIMA approval chance. Is it easy to get approve in city or in small town ? I have two employer ready from both the location. I am wondering which one I should go?
Please help me in my confusing situation
rural area is best.