+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

mubuu

Oct 27, 2014
Phil89 said:
I think you already posted the same info
Hi aLL,

just Called AINP, They are back to FIFO Method, there will be more Priority to any occupations , all files will be proceed accordingly to their Respective dates stated on Website.

Waiting Since Dec11 2013.

kelly900422

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
maserati_elva said:
Using Engineering steam will be very fast to get the nomination!!

One of my friends, he's an engineer and applied the AINP on Dec, 2014. Only 10 DAYS got his nomination letter. 10 days only!!!!

Oh my goodness.

I am still waiting for mine... :'(

UR friend is lucky...maybe he applied in early DEC 2014 when AINP were still based on labour market, and he got his right before quota ran out.....I think they are back to FIFO this year..or it is just too unfair to 2013 applicants

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
mubuu said:
Hi aLL,

just Called AINP, They are back to FIFO Method, there will be more Priority to any occupations , all files will be proceed accordingly to their Respective dates stated on Website.

Thank god...

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Phil89 said:
Thank god...
so basically we are waiting until end of this ??? year for nomination .

mubuu

Oct 27, 2014
Hi Phil,

Your Post Has been always helpful to me and thanks for sharing all your knowledge.

there was post from you stating that ainp has received 300Applications in December 2013, HOW DID YOU GOT THAT Figure, it that was Guess.

Thanks

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
PKG92 said:
so basically we are waiting until end of this ??? year for nomination .
Well some people, including me, have been waiting for a year!! already so..those who applied latter in 2014 will have to wait as well...that's sad but what can we do

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
mubuu said:
Hi Phil,

Your Post Has been always helpful to me and thanks for sharing all your knowledge.

there was post from you stating that ainp has received 300Applications in December 2013, HOW DID YOU GOT THAT Figure, it that was Guess.

Thanks
That info was published by AINP. Over 5,000 received in November 2013, and 300 in December. No Info about 2014 yet. they should publish it soon

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Phil89 said:
Well some people, including me, have been waiting for a year!! already so..those who applied latter in 2014 will have to wait as well...that's sad but what can we do
can i have your time line plz

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Phil89 said:
You have already asked me two times and I already shared it. Feb 3 applicant, international Graduate.
oh okay !! sorry about that

maserati_elva

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
mubuu said:
Hi aLL,

Oh really? Thank god, they are back to FIFO Method. This is fair to all applicants.

They are working on the process which submitted on Dec, 2013??

pisces99

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
AOR Received.
02-19-2015
IELTS Request
25-11-2013
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
Phil89 said:
I think there is some sort of misunderstanding between the prov. government and federal. I saw somewhere on the forum that CIC emailed a form to people to fill out so that they get the 600 points. You should call CIC.
Hi Phil89 can you tell me which form we must fill up.

I emailed AINP office to confirm my nomination to CIC (via Express Entry) and I called one of AINP officer today, she said she cannot reply back my email as their office is doing one letter format to all AINP nominee that they cannot support Express Entry application of those been nominated by them. As she explained that only province of Alberta has no allocations for Express Entry. She said just wait for your file no. on PNP application, 17 months is too long and by that time our work permit is soon expiring before we receive our file no.

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
pisces99 said:

I emailed AINP office to confirm my nomination to CIC (via Express Entry) and I called one of AINP officer today, she said she cannot reply back my email as their office is doing one letter format to all AINP nominee that they cannot support Express Entry application of those been nominated by them. As she explained that only province of Alberta has no allocations for Express Entry. She said just wait for your file no. on PNP application, 17 months is too long and by that time our work permit is soon expiring before we receive our file no.
it says 17 months but most of the cases for pnp inside canada processed whithing 12-13 months...atleast u r done nomination part here we are still endlessly waiting for it for a year..
good luck for ur AOR.. hopefully u will get it soon!!!!

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
I did't see anywhere they are using fifo method for further processing ,they did't update on their website.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
pisces99 said:

I don't know which form you have to fill out. You need to call CIC and they will email you the form.
They obviously don't know what they are talking about...It's a big time confusion between the two governments and it's just a shame. CIC just want the province to confirm the nomination, but Alberta is talking about PNP inside the EE...We should just be able to scan and download our certificates to CIC and that's all..geez