+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jologz said:
By the way, i created an express entry profile and only got 276 points without the educational assessment..
So when you submit an EE profile does it acctually tell how many points you get....mmmm I thought this stays a mistery too :D

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulgovas said:
Would I be able to update the EE profile once it is submitted? I am waiting for educational assessment so I have not completed my EE profile yet.

I think you only have a certain amount of time to finish your EE profile...and with the educational assessment it might take a while. By the way which institution did you apply for educational assessment ? I applied to WES it says 20 bussiness days on the website but who knows ::)

jologz

Mar 28, 2014
BadshahIqbal said:
Great. How long to wait. I called yesterday and rep said it been mailed to me on January 2.
What the guy told me was that the letter should me in my mailbox in a week or two.

jologz

Mar 28, 2014
paulgovas said:
Would I be able to update the EE profile once it is submitted? I am waiting for educational assessment so I have not completed my EE profile yet.
Once you submit your express entry profile there is no way you can update. that is based on the profile i did. so better gather first all the necessary documents. like for the language proficiency, they will be asking for the test result number.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
jologz said:
Once you submit your express entry profile there is no way you can update. that is based on the profile i did. so better gather first all the necessary documents. like for the language proficiency, they will be asking for the test result number.
you can always update your profile. I did it already. You can add or remove I formation as many times you want

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
jologz said:
Wrong. You can update your EE profile anytime and transmit your updated profile.

jologz

Mar 28, 2014
MONKUCHA said:
you can always update your profile. I did it already. You can add or remove I formation as many times you want
oh yeah.. just open my account again today.. the last time i checked my profile there was no update option..

i was ineligible in the first profile i made coz of the wrong ielts test result number i entered and there's no way to correct it so i created a new one..

sorry for the wrong info.. ;D

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Any news guys from december 2013 or jan.2014 applicants??
Seems like they havent started on those applications yet??
Mannual have u heard anything since u r under AWE..

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Alberta Economy in trouble. http://business.financialpost.com/2015/01/15/no-help-from-ottawa-as-albertas-economy-devastated-by-oil-collapse/?__lsa=94a0-bf25

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
avm said:
Alberta Economy in trouble. http://business.financialpost.com/2015/01/15/no-help-from-ottawa-as-albertas-economy-devastated-by-oil-collapse/?__lsa=94a0-bf25
Too soon to panic.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
anybody got any news

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Phil89 said:
Well good news is that we are entitled to BOWP even in employer-driven stream once we are nominated.
good ! no boday has got nomination this week so far ! wondering what is going on ?? ::)