+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

J.I.N

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
kelly900422 said:
UR friend is lucky...maybe he applied in early DEC 2014 when AINP were still based on labour market, and he got his right before quota ran out.....I think they are back to FIFO this year..or it is just too unfair to 2013 applicants

your friend must be very lucky. i thought many ppl who applied even in engineering stream in 2014 still waiting. Correct me if i am wrong.

pisces99

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
AOR Received.
02-19-2015
IELTS Request
25-11-2013
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
Phil89 said:
I don't know which form you have to fill out. You need to call CIC and they will email you the form.
They obviously don't know what they are talking about...It's a big time confusion between the two governments and it's just a shame. CIC just want the province to confirm the nomination, but Alberta is talking about PNP inside the EE...We should just be able to scan and download our certificates to CIC and that's all..geez
Just now I called the CIC, she said that they don't have any form for that. What she explains it to me is the certificate is the confirmation itself. Below is the letter provided when you completed your express entry profile. I wish I can scan and download the certificate not that they confusing applicant to Express Entry (and knowing there is no assurance to invite you)

Next step:

In your profile, you said that you have a provincial or territorial nomination. Please follow up with the province or
territory that agreed to nominate you, and have them confirm to us their intention to nominate you for the
Provincial Nominee Program.
a) To do so, you will need to provide the province or territory with:
1. your Express Entry profile number:
2. your Job Seeker validation code:

If a province or territory is unable to confirm your nomination within 30 days, you must register with
to be invited to apply for permanent residence.

To register with Job Bank:
a) Create a . To do so, you will need your
Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code
b) Create a profile on Job Bank, indicating where you want to live, the kind of job you are looking for, and
what skills you would bring to an employer.

Once we have received confirmation from the province or territory of nomination, or you’ve registered with Job
Bank, we will be advised and your Express Entry profile will become active.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
pisces99 said:
Just now I called the CIC, she said that they don't have any form for that. What she explains it to me is the certificate is the confirmation itself. Below is the letter provided when you completed your express entry profile. I wish I can scan and download the certificate not that they confusing applicant to Express Entry (and knowing there is no assurance to invite you)

Next step:

In your profile, you said that you have a provincial or territorial nomination. Please follow up with the province or
territory that agreed to nominate you, and have them confirm to us their intention to nominate you for the
Provincial Nominee Program.
a) To do so, you will need to provide the province or territory with:
1. your Express Entry profile number:
2. your Job Seeker validation code:

If a province or territory is unable to confirm your nomination within 30 days, you must register with
to be invited to apply for permanent residence.

To register with Job Bank:
a) Create a . To do so, you will need your
Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code
b) Create a profile on Job Bank, indicating where you want to live, the kind of job you are looking for, and
what skills you would bring to an employer.

Once we have received confirmation from the province or territory of nomination, or you've registered with Job
Bank, we will be advised and your Express Entry profile will become active.

So as I understand, just because the province doesn't want to confirm, we will not get 600 points and will have to do the paper application...awesome... another 17 months.

pisces99

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
AOR Received.
02-19-2015
IELTS Request
25-11-2013
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
Phil89 said:
So as I understand, just because the province doesn't want to confirm, we will not get 600 points and will have to do the paper application...awesome... another 17 months.
I guess, I waited for this express entry to apply. My only wish is that she maybe right that cic-express entry can check your provincial file if you are nominated and gain you additional points. I do not know with other provinces if they can confirm their provincial nominees, for Alberta they are totally different.

I know this not right time for those awaiting for your certificate, but to let you know that processing time after approval from AB is another waiting. All we want is we will not be out of status (wp is expired) when they give us AOR (from CIO-PNP). Our certificate is valid for 6 months only!

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
pisces99 said:
I guess, I waited for this express entry to apply. My only wish is that she maybe right that cic-express entry can check your provincial file if you are nominated and gain you additional points. I do not know with other provinces if they can confirm their provincial nominees, for Alberta they are totally different.

I know this not right time for those awaiting for your certificate, but to let you know that processing time after approval from AB is another waiting. All we want is we will not be out of status (wp is expired) when they give us AOR (from CIO-PNP). Our certificate is valid for 6 months only!
yep if miracle happens and we get nomination after tht looks like another painstaking waiting game is waiting for us and reading at posts about ppl who recently got negative decision on their BOWP..CIC not even approving their BOWP applications even after AOR from CIO.
well let us know when and how u would renew ur BOWP...

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
do retail supervisor noc 6211 can apply for express entry ? I think lot of people over here should have completed 1 yr experience

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
noelvsleon said:
do retail supervisor noc 6211 can apply for express entry ? I think lot of people over here should have completed 1 yr experience
yes there is no banned occupation in the beggining...so u can apply under EE as long as u meet criteria for one of the federal program.
but i dont know we will get ITS or not tht is totally different story..

jologz

Mar 28, 2014
BadshahIqbal said:
I just talk to one representative.

Me: Would you please have have look at my file number and see if there is any update
Rep: Your File Number
Me: blah blah blaah
Rep: Officer have made a decision and will send you the response in mail
Me: Do you know if its approved?
Rep: I don't know that
Me: Alright then, Have a great day
Rep: You too

Fingers crossed
Same experience but asked the rep if my application was refused. He answered "It might be." - feeling hopeless ???
lol

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
jologz said:
By the way, i created an express entry profile and only got 276 points without the educational assessment..
Would I be able to update the EE profile once it is submitted? I am waiting for educational assessment so I have not completed my EE profile yet.

pisces99

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
AOR Received.
02-19-2015
IELTS Request
25-11-2013
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
Mariolopez said:
yep if miracle happens and we get nomination after tht looks like another painstaking waiting game is waiting for us and reading at posts about ppl who recently got negative decision on their BOWP..CIC not even approving their BOWP applications even after AOR from CIO.
well let us know when and how u would renew ur BOWP...
This is the email/answer from AINP- for all nominated by the province of AB;

"You have not been nominated by the province for the purpose of Express Entry. As a provincial nominee, you should proceed and apply for permanent residence as per the instructions provided to you with the AINP nomination (prior to the six-month expiry date on your nomination certificate).

If you choose to create an Express Entry profile, you must currently meet the criteria of one of the following federal immigration programs:

- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program

The AINP will not be providing additional confirmation of being nominated.

In preparation for the launch of Express Entry, CIC has prepared several questions and answers to help explain the new system. They can be found here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp

If you would like to speak with a Client Service Officer directly, please contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service at 780-427-6419 or 1-877-427-6419 (toll-free) in Alberta.

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 01 2015 / Received on Feb 05 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
jologz said:
Same experience but asked the rep if my application was refused. He answered "It might be." - feeling hopeless ???
lol
Great. How long to wait. I called yesterday and rep said it been mailed to me on January 2.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
"Target" closing all 133 stores in Canada. Most of the big retailers struggling in Canada.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/01/15/investing/canada-retail-woes-target-sears/index.html?sr=fb011515canada6pVODtopTwoPhotos