+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

TARU

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
dell2 said:
Interesting article on Express Entry by a good lawyer. Must read.
http://www.ht-llp.com/express-entry-really-need-know-qualify/
Can someone let me know..

if person applied for AINP and it's processing time is approx 25 months.

Can same person apply for Express entry or not....while in canada..

Kindly clear the confusion ?

Taru

jan17th

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017 (ITA)
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Hello friends,
Is there anyone under the Implied Status or knows anyone whos Implied status has expired and the person has gone back to his country?
Please, let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Please, let me know.

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
TARU said:

Taru
Yes you can apply for EE2015.

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TARU said:

Taru
You know the details were released today.

You can apply EE as long as you are qualified as one of the three economic class (fsw, ftw, or cec).

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
it seems they are not willing to remove those CEC ineligible NOCs in express entry as well. Very Sad

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.

Getting Ready to Launch Express Entry
In-demand immigrants' applications will be processed in six months or less

December 1, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today confirmed it's one month and counting until Express Entry launches a new phase of active immigration recruitment to meet economic and labour market needs. Potential candidates can create their profile on January 1st, 2015, with the first Invitations to Apply issued within weeks.

Express Entry will help select skilled immigrants based on their skills and experience. Those with valid job offers or provincial/territorial nominations will be picked first. Details published today in the Canada Gazette explain how candidates will be ranked and selected, based on these factors that research shows are linked to success in the Canadian economy. Research shows these criteria will help ensure newcomers participate more fully in the Canada's economy and integrate more quickly into Canadian society.

Minister Alexander also highlighted that additional information was published on the CIC website to help potential immigrants and employers understand the new system, and to promote Canada as a destination of choice based on a strong economy, low taxes and job opportunities.

Express Entry will result in faster processing and will allow the Government of Canada to be more flexible and respond better to Canada's changing labour market needs.
Quick facts

Express Entry will manage applications for three federal economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and Territories will be able to use the Express Entry system to select a portion of candidates for their Provincial Nominee Programs.
Express Entry will launch at 12 noon EST January 1st, 2015. The first draw for an invitation to apply is scheduled for the last week of January.
Once candidates have been selected from the pool they will need to complete the immigration process, which includes health and security checks. Applications will be processed in six months or less.
Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, with clean and friendly cities, world-class universities, and business and job opportunities. Choose Canada.

“With the launch of Express Entry in January, our Government will build on our strong and proven record of helping immigrants succeed, and helping Canada's economy thrive. Starting January 1st, we will be able to select the top economic immigrants who will contribute to our economy, labour market and communities.”

Chris Alexander, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister
Related products

News release – Gearing up for the launch of Express Entry
News release – Preparing for the launch of "Express Entry"
News release – Offering "Express Entry" to Qualified Economic Immigrants

Associated link

Express Entry website

Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/CitImmCanada

Photos of Minister Alexander available at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/photos/index.asp
Contacts

Kevin Menard
Minister's Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-954-1064

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

Building a stronger Canada: Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) strengthens Canada's economic, social and cultural prosperity, helping ensure Canadian safety and security while managing one of the largest and most generous immigration programs in the world.

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=910619&_ga=1.188502440.1650187325.1416876371
http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-12-01-x10/html/extra10-eng.php

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
paulgovas said:
it seems they are not willing to remove those CEC ineligible NOCs in express entry as well. Very Sad
i didnt see any restictions on any occupations..why do u think there is still some ineligible NOCs under EE too.
may be i missed something and didnt read that part...

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
paulgovas said:
I didn't see any restrictions either according to the Gazette which is an official law :) So I think we are good to go ahead and apply on Jan 1st. But are we going to be selected at all- that's another question...

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
So people with LMIA issued for skilled position will get an automatic invitation to apply for PR...but what about students who are on PGWP? Do we have to get LMIA too?? :eek:

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(2) The total number of points that may be assigned under the Comprehensive Ranking System is 1200 points, allocated as follows:

(a) for a foreign national who has no accompanying spouse or common-law partner
(i) a maximum of 500 points for the core human capital factors,
(ii) a maximum of 100 points for skill transferability factors, and
(iii) a maximum of 600 points for either a provincial nomination or a qualifying offer of arranged employment; and
(b) for a foreign national who has an accompanying spouse or common-law partner
(i) a maximum of 460 points for the core human capital factors,
(ii) a maximum of 40 points for accompanying spouse or common-law partner factors,
(iii) a maximum of 100 points for skill transferability factors, and
(iv) a maximum of 600 points for either a provincial nomination or a qualifying offer of arranged employment.
Core human capital factors

9. The core human capital factors referred to in paragraph 8(1)(a) are the following:

(a) age;
(b) level of education;
(c) official language proficiency; and
(d) Canadian work experience.

How do you guys understand this info here......? Even having the nomination, we still have to have our education assesed and pass the English test...

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
So people with LMIA issued for skilled position will get an automatic invitation to apply for PR...but what about students who are on PGWP? Do we have to get LMIA too?? :eek:
Good question....do they say anything about open work permit? eligible to apply? can you post the link Phil?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
ksiusha said:
(2) The total number of points that may be assigned under the Comprehensive Ranking System is 1200 points, allocated as follows:

(iii) a maximum of 600 points for either a provincial nomination or a qualifying offer of arranged employment; and
(ii) a maximum of 40 points for accompanying spouse or common-law partner factors,
(iv) a maximum of 600 points for either a provincial nomination or a qualifying offer of arranged employment.

9. The core human capital factors referred to in paragraph 8(1)(a) are the following:

(a) age;
(b) level of education;

How do you guys understand this info here......? Even having the nomination, we still have to have our education assesed and pass the English test...
Mandatory submission of language proficiency results

34. (1) A foreign national who, in order to meet the requirements of paragraph 5(1)(a), is required to provide the results of an assessment of their proficiency in English or French that has been completed by an organization or institution designated under subsection 74(3) of the Regulations, must provide those results at the time that they submit an expression of interest.

Two-year validity period

(2) For the purposes of subsection (1), the assessment referred to in that subsection is considered to be valid for a period two years from the day on which it is issued.

Mandatory submission of educational credential assessment

(3) A foreign national who, in order to meet the requirements of paragraph 5(1)(a), is required to provide the results of an assessment of the equivalency of their educational credentials to Canadian educational credentials that has been completed by an organization or institution designated under subsection 75(4) of the Regulations, must provide those results at the time that they submit an expression of interest .

Five-year validity period

(4) For the purposes of subsection (3), the assessment referred to in that subsection is considered to be valid for a period of five years from the day on which it is issued.

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
ksiusha said:

(a) age;
(b) level of education;

i think since only portion of PNP will be proceessed under EE i think only those ppl will have to follow this guidelines and for those with PNP nomination who processed outside of EE will probably remain same it is right now..that is my best reading through all this.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
ksiusha said:
Good question....do they say anything about open work permit? eligible to apply? can you post the link Phil?
I don't know. It's very confusing...But to claim 600 points for job offer, it has to be supported by LMIA..Then what is the point of studying here and getting PGWP..