+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mariolopez said:
thanks...interesting read...
lets see wht happens next year because i m losing hope with AINP everyday we pass.
i dont know we even gonna get nominations after waiting a year and ppl getting nomination within a month(no offence to ppl who actually get it).
what do u think guys they will process ppl who applied in decamber 2013 and early 2014 first?? or god knows wht process they will use.
I spoke to someone who is actually reviewing the applications, and she said that the processing times on the website are correct. But you never know...

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Phil89 said:
I spoke to someone who is actually reviewing the applications, and she said that the processing times on the website are correct. But you never know...
So they really bother reviewing our applications or it will sit on some corner gathering dust..
Because u can understand our frustration tht we have been waiting almost a year and ppl getting nomination after a month..i dont know hows tht fair like they said on their website..i dont trust what thwy say right now and come up with some new way to processing system..

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mariolopez said:
So they really bother reviewing our applications or it will sit on some corner gathering dust..
Because u can understand our frustration tht we have been waiting almost a year and ppl getting nomination after a month..i dont know hows tht fair like they said on their website..i dont trust what thwy say right now and come up with some new way to processing system..
As I understood our applications will be processed in 2015. If they are not, we should really question them!! I applied in February under international student category and understand your frustration.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Guys lets wait till January 1st, 2015 and see how they process files. If nothing changes, we should do smth. Especially those ones who has no other options rather than AINP. We can always go to the media to attract attention.

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Phil89 said:
Guys lets wait till January 1st, 2015 and see how they process files. If nothing changes, we should do smth. Especially those ones who has no other options rather than AINP. We can always go to the media to attract attention.
I agree! But why to wait. I realize that there is only like 200 nominations thay can give away till the end of the year, but may be if we act faster we will get better chances in new year. A got nothing to loose anyways. I'm sure there is a lot of us, unfortunately .

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
Mariolopez said:
thanks...interesting read...
lets see wht happens next year because i m losing hope with AINP everyday we pass.
i dont know we even gonna get nominations after waiting a year and ppl getting nomination within a month(no offence to ppl who actually get it).
what do u think guys they will process ppl who applied in decamber 2013 and early 2014 first?? or god knows wht process they will use.
I applied in Dec also they told me they'll open my file in April 2015 only. My WP expired. i don't trust these idiots working in AINP. I'm hoping to get some good news with EE2015 but you never know. anyone i meet who graduate or with 1 yr work permit i just tell them to move to MB or BC while u can bcoz this province does not care or support you in any way. they're just useless. EE is my only hope now.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
dell2 said:
I applied in Dec also they told me they'll open my file in April 2015 only. My WP expired. i don't trust these idiots working in AINP. I'm hoping to get some good news with EE2015 but you never know. anyone i meet who graduate or with 1 yr work permit i just tell them to move to MB or BC while u can bcoz this province does not care or support you in any way. they're just useless. EE is my only hope now.
Apply for CEC.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is good to know they will get back on track in 2015, we will see what happens in a month :)

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
dell2 said:
If your work permit expired and you don't have LMIA, your AINP application is not valid anymore. Are you getting a new work permit?

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
dell2 said:
Second to that!