+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seregatema said:
yesterday one of my friend from housekeeping got his nomination. Took him one moth.
so unfair we r waiting over a year.

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Sandee said:
when did you submit your application? Because I called the AINP office the processing is 25 months for those who submit their application on noV 27 2013 onwards, I asked wether we will receive the nomination within the 25 months they said yes. Praying that we will receive it soon
last august

Danny81

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
27-09-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
I'm sorry to say but I have a friend that got his nomination after two months (Front Desk)
I waited almost a year to get mine, this system is really screwed up!!
I recommend everyone to complain about this, because something has to be done!! It makes no sense at all!!

I wish you all the best of luck and I hope everyone get's good news soon :)

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Danny81 said:
I'm sorry to say but I have a friend that got his nomination after two months (Front Desk)
I waited almost a year to get mine, this system is really screwed up!!
I recommend everyone to complain about this, because something has to be done!! It makes no sense at all!!

I wish you all the best of luck and I hope everyone get's good news soon :)
This is outrageous! If they don't change their policy on Jan 1st, 2015 back to first come first serve, we should protest or smth...I know this sounds ridiculous but i don't know what else we can do..

billybully

Oct 26, 2014
I got my nomination letter today in my mail box :) it takes only 1 month and 5 days. goodluck to all of you guys. Have patience and trust in to the Lord.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Hello everyone, I have one question that makes me blur. So I live in the province of New Brunswick, I will graduate next June in Accounting 2 year program. I am planing to move to Alberta right after graduation and I would like to get into an AINP program after one year of working experience. I found out that under the CEC, there is no more an option for a bookkeeping job under the NOC number 1311. Does that mean with that kind of job I cannot apply under AINP as well? Thanks for your help everyone!

XH

Nov 1, 2014
billybully said:
I got my nomination letter today in my mail box :) it takes only 1 month and 5 days. goodluck to all of you guys. Have patience and trust in to the Lord.

woowww what' your NOC and when did you apply?

please share your timeline with us? Congrats!

billybully

Oct 26, 2014
XH said:
woowww what' your NOC and when did you apply?

please share your timeline with us? Congrats!

Received October 14
File number-Nov 5,2014
Employer verification-Nov 27
Nomination date-Nov 19
NOC code- 8252

billybully

Oct 26, 2014
I was thinking I'll get the nomination next year that's why I applied in skilled trades class last November first but no response from cic yet. Whichever comes first. I will apply my ainp by next week. Thanks be to God

XH

Nov 1, 2014
billybully said:
Received October 14
File number-Nov 5,2014
Employer verification-Nov 27
Nomination date-Nov 19
NOC code- 8252
oh, That's super fast. you applied under employer driven skilled worker?

billybully

Oct 26, 2014
XH said:
oh, That's super fast. you applied under employer driven skilled worker?

Yes I am. Employer driven. :) I think it depends on the job category. Like SINP, they have quotas for health related jobs, food industry etc. its just an opinion.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
The reason why some people are getting nominations so fast is stated right on their website:

"AINP has traditionally operated on a first-come-first-served basis. For the rest of 2014, the remaining nomination certificates will be issued based on labour market information and industry general averages in recent years. This approach is fair because it means that more industries will be supported by the program. However, it does mean that some applications in sectors which have already received high levels of support will not be processed this year."

Lets just hope they will go back to first come first serve basis in 2015...

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
dell2 said:
Interesting article on Express Entry by a good lawyer. Must read.
http://www.ht-llp.com/express-entry-really-need-know-qualify/
thanks...interesting read...
lets see wht happens next year because i m losing hope with AINP everyday we pass.
i dont know we even gonna get nominations after waiting a year and ppl getting nomination within a month(no offence to ppl who actually get it).
what do u think guys they will process ppl who applied in decamber 2013 and early 2014 first?? or god knows wht process they will use.