+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

shicy2008

Nov 8, 2014
I think this is the true meaning. If they really do that I will go to Australia or USA take master degree then go back my country. Don't want to play with Canada Immigration anymore. Let them play themselves. Too much pain for me.
da4u518 said:
thanks for shring a link.
when they say provincial nominees may be subject to LMIAs in the future does that mean even if u r on PGWP u still need LMIA in order get nomination or u have to obtain LMIA after getting nomination in order to apply for PR??

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Well I think they are just too bored at work, so they are making our life more difficult coming out with new rules and regulations every fu.... month :)

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
da4u518 said:
thanks for shring a link.
when they say provincial nominees may be subject to LMIAs in the future does that mean even if u r on PGWP u still need LMIA in order get nomination or u have to obtain LMIA after getting nomination in order to apply for PR??

it means after we got nomination we have to get LMIA to apply for PR.. we don't need LMIA for nomination on PGWP . we are waiting for AINP nomination lts just first step !! i think there will be some good news from new year, otherwise its hard time for all international students..

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
pnp525 said:
it means after we got nomination we have to get LMIA to apply for PR.. we don't need LMIA for nomination on PGWP . we are waiting for AINP nomination lts just first step !! i think there will be some good news from new year, otherwise its hard time for all international students..
Ya I think you are right.

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
shicy2008 said:
I think this is the true meaning. If they really do that I will go to Australia or USA take master degree then go back my country. Don't want to play with Canada Immigration anymore. Let them play themselves. Too much pain for me.
If they had told us give us all your money on the day we arrived as a student and told us to get out of country. it would have hurt for few months and then we would have moved on. atlest we could have saved our time and could think of something better for our future. But now we know how it feels to get legally robbed.. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
Called AINP today, and they told me that the processing times may go up again...what else can I add...

Wow :eek:...if this is going to happen again...then it is already ridiculous :-X

shicy2008

Nov 8, 2014
I talk all my friends who already submitted AINP. They all think they will Canada if this kind of regulation come out. Canada actually don't welcome us to come even we already contribute so much. I don't need to waste my time to wait for PR. I can do more. Let's see what gonna happen in next 2 months. Good or Bad?
da4u518 said:
If they had told us give us all your money on the day we arrived as a student and told us to get out of country. it would have hurt for few months and then we would have moved on. atlest we could have saved our time and could think of something better for our future. But now we know how it feels to get legally robbed.. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
What we can do now is to wait till Jan-Feb and see what happens with this new system...But if AINP increases processing times again, and CEC doesn't let people apply again under banned 6 occupations, that basically means they are ripping us off.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The info about EE says there will be no banned occupations....so hopefully more people can apply

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
ksiusha said:
The info about EE says there will be no banned occupations....so hopefully more people can apply
EE has provincnal quota too . I hope we can covert our files maybe ....

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
PKG92 said:
ksiusha said:
EE has provincnal quota too . I hope we can covert our files maybe ....
here is what i real for PNP under EE
The government of Canada aims to attract around 48,000 new immigrants through these provincial programs. Interestingly, a portion of the PNPs will be conducted through Express Entry, with the remainder of applications being processed outside the Express Entry system. The federal government has stated that it expects all provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to participate in Express Entry, but it remains to be seen the extent to which the provinces select immigrants through Express Entry and the extent to which they select immigrants directly.
here is the link
http://www.cicnews.com/2014/11/canada-aims-attract-285000-immigrants-2015-114047.html
so i think PNP will be same even after EE.(atleast part of it)

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) having capped out two more eligible occupations so far this month, potential candidates are rushing to file their applications before the end of 2014. This is due to the fact that until December 31, candidates may apply directly for Canadian permanent residence under the program. As of January 1, 2015 and the launch of the Express Entry immigration selection system, this will no longer be the case.

Azizbek24

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
19-08-2014