Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
paulgovas said:
Hi
I am also waiting for my nomination. AOR on Feb 5, file number was on the last week of March. Since then nothing from AINP but my situation has changed.

My salary has been changed since then. My application has $22 ( NOC 1231). It got raised and now 28 dollars. Do I need to update it to AINP or do nothing and wait. Anybody here any idea? please suggest

Yes. U definitely need to inform them. As far as I know the main points for AINP are location job title and salary. It might speed up your processing time

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
sravs004 said:
Hi Guys,

i have a quick question. I have applied for AINP in may 2014 and recently got my file number too. My category is food service supervisor. But recently i received a job offer as a housekeeping manager with more pay than i am getting now. My work permit is also expiring in Feb 2015 but my new employer is ready to provide me with all documents for work permit extension.

Please advice me, Can i change my employer after getting file number and if i can, than how it would affect my nomination? and what kind of reasons i can state to AINP for changing my employer

Really appreciate your suggestions

Well. It's a quiet interesting question. The thing is officially u may change your job and u don't have to explain why. You require to submit same papers that u did with your first employer and AINP is gonna review them. But it might slow down your processing time. They say they gonna reassess your new employer. To me, it doesn't make sense. Cuz if they gave u a file number it means that u have submitted all necessary papers and you singed them properly. That's all. They didn't review your employer yet.

Sunnz07

Sep 4, 2014
Hi guys, I just have a question for you. Do you know anyone who has got his work permit extension without AINP nomination or LMO ?
Thanks

maychel

Apr 3, 2012
hi guys,

i read all your post I'm so glad that you guy's receive your file number and certificate. This year do you have any idea guy's how long it will take to receive a file number from AINP Skilled worker category? Cause they receive my application last July 4 this year but after that i didn't receive any yet. help please thank you god bless.

SRS - WEC

Mar 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunnz07 said:
Hi guys, I just have a question for you. Do you know anyone who has got his work permit extension without AINP nomination or LMO ?
Thanks
mine got rejected
still waiting for the nomination.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Guys please let me know, whether AINP contacts the employer before giving the file number? and if does what are the questions it asks, becasue my
wp gonna expire in december, and i have yet not spoken to my company for the extension. So my worry is if AINP asks my company before giving the
file number whether its gonna help me in extension or not, my company would be confused!

starla

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritvik123 said:
Guys please let me know, whether AINP contacts the employer before giving the file number? and if does what are the questions it asks, becasue my
wp gonna expire in december, and i have yet not spoken to my company for the extension. So my worry is if AINP asks my company before giving the
file number whether its gonna help me in extension or not, my company would be confused!
No, they will not contact you prior to giving file number. In most cases they will contact you or employer for final verificatin or other documents before giving approval of your nomination.

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
A friend applied for ainp, he hasnt receive the nomination yet, his work permit expired last june, he applied for restoration but got refused, if he gets another job, can he continue the application or he has to start from scratch? thanks

juggy T

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 16 cic pnp category
AOR Received.
30 december 2014
Med's Request
14 january 2015
I got my nomination last month on August 20.
timeline-
applied - 27november
file no. 20 feb
nomation received 20august
employer driven skilled

cookies450

Sep 6, 2014
juggy T said:
timeline-
applied - 27november
file no. 20 feb
employer driven skilled
I think they're reviewing Nov 26 applicants now

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
juggy T said:
timeline-
applied - 27november
file no. 20 feb
employer driven skilled
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!! :)