+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TARU said:
My consultant sent the application on 26 august so i can expect in 10 days..

Could you please let me know where he needs to write my email on application forms or somewhere else..

If in application forms it's written.

Taru
He/she should have inserted yor e-mail adress in the application forms.

Jasbasra

Jul 8, 2014
Hi Guys, Please help Me...What should i do?

AINP Application Sent On: 25 April 2014

Under Employer Driven Stream

I did wait for my Confirmation e-mail for 4 weeks, but i didn't get any e-mail then i did call to ainp office about my confirmation e-mail, they told me that they received my file on 25 April 2014 but due to spelling mistake in my e-mail, that confirmation e-mail bounced back to them thats why i did not get that e-mail and i told them to please update my email address but after that i check all my documents that i sent to ainp my e-mail was correct in forms. so thought that would be officer's mistake. then i start waiting for my file number, my all friends who applied after me they all have received file number. BUT I AM STILL WAITING.

Now its more than four months i didn't get my file number. I talked to my representative and employer even that did not get anything from ainp. Today i called them again, they are again saying the same thing that we have your file but we can not tell you about the file number, there is no any estimated time to send file number. But why only me? :(

Please friends suggest me what should i do? Please help me.

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasbasra said:
Hi Guys, Please help Me...What should i do?

AINP Application Sent On: 25 April 2014

Under Employer Driven Stream

I did wait for my Confirmation e-mail for 4 weeks, but i didn't get any e-mail then i did call to ainp office about my confirmation e-mail, they told me that they received my file on 25 April 2014 but due to spelling mistake in my e-mail, that confirmation e-mail bounced back to them thats why i did not get that e-mail and i told them to please update my email address but after that i check all my documents that i sent to ainp my e-mail was correct in forms. so thought that would be officer's mistake. then i start waiting for my file number, my all friends who applied after me they all have received file number. BUT I AM STILL WAITING.

Now its more than four months i didn't get my file number. I talked to my representative and employer even that did not get anything from ainp. Today i called them again, they are again saying the same thing that we have your file but we can not tell you about the file number, there is no any estimated time to send file number. But why only me? :(

Please friends suggest me what should i do? Please help me.
I'm so sorry for your situation.

Just wondering, did you apply as a skilled worker?

budingding

Feb 19, 2014
Hello guyz, still waiting for my nomination...applied march 2014, april file number received...my work permit's expiration will be on february 2015, im so worried..

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
budingding said:
Hello guyz, still waiting for my nomination...applied march 2014, april file number received...my work permit's expiration will be on february 2015, im so worried..
same here still waiting 9 month continue applied in December .my work permit I going to expire feb 2015

momazi

Jul 8, 2014
hi guys is there anybody here experienced the same as my situation wherein AINP asked for additional documents like LMO,contract,work permit and passport?

momazi

Jul 8, 2014
momazi said:
hi guys is there anybody here experienced the same as my situation wherein AINP asked for additional documents like LMO,contract,work permit and passport?
okay I just got an email from my representative that they got my nomination today! =)

mipi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-09-2014
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
IELTS Request
yes
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
04-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
20-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
04-05-2011
momazi said:
thanks! nov.21
Please can you share your file number? Thank you and Congrats!!!

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Hi
I am also waiting for my nomination. AOR on Feb 5, file number was on the last week of March. Since then nothing from AINP but my situation has changed.

My salary has been changed since then. My application has $22 ( NOC 1231). It got raised and now 28 dollars. Do I need to update it to AINP or do nothing and wait. Anybody here any idea? please suggest

sravs004

Sep 3, 2014
Hi Guys,

i have a quick question. I have applied for AINP in may 2014 and recently got my file number too. My category is food service supervisor. But recently i received a job offer as a housekeeping manager with more pay than i am getting now. My work permit is also expiring in Feb 2015 but my new employer is ready to provide me with all documents for work permit extension.

Please advice me, Can i change my employer after getting file number and if i can, than how it would affect my nomination? and what kind of reasons i can state to AINP for changing my employer

Really appreciate your suggestions

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulgovas said:
Hi
I am also waiting for my nomination. AOR on Feb 5, file number was on the last week of March. Since then nothing from AINP but my situation has changed.

My salary has been changed since then. My application has $22 ( NOC 1231). It got raised and now 28 dollars. Do I need to upwowdate it to AINP or do nothing and wait. Anybody here any idea? please suggest
wow what is your job title. you must be rich