Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
Phil89 said:
Well again we don't know the details. Maybe it's because she received AOR from EE...
I agree...

elisha79

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
I'm dec 2013 applicant.. EDS SKILLED program.. My work permit will expired by June 12,2015..
They emailed my employer and said if they can't me get a new wp, my application will be cancel..
So painful waiting.. Now I have to packed my things..and go home in my country soon..

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
elisha79 said:
I'm dec 2013 applicant.. EDS SKILLED program.. My work permit will expired by June 12,2015..
They emailed my employer and said if they can't me get a new wp, my application will be cancel..
So painful waiting.. Now I have to packed my things..and go home in my country soon..
What is your NOC?

Jaz87

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 july 2015
AOR Received.
27 oct 2015
Med's Request
April 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
elisha79 said:

Hello Dear, sorry to hear about ur situation. But according to ur previous posts u got AOR through EE nd u were applying for BOWP, does ainp knows about it?

elisha79

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Yes I got Aor from EE but ainp doesn't know that.. And I haven't apply any extension permit since I waiting my nomination..

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
elisha79 said:
Yes I got Aor from EE but ainp doesn't know that.. And I haven't apply any extension permit since I waiting my nomination..
You are waiting for nomination just to extend your WP? You will get your PR very soon through EEanyway. I am sure AINP knows about your EE application

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
elisha79 said:
So... can you apply for BOWP now by using the AOR from EE?

dunj

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
I guess AINP knows everything through UCI number..including reciving AOR without applicants informing them..

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
dunj said:
I guess AINP knows everything through UCI number..including reciving AOR without applicants informing them..
Exactly. I am sure that was the reason why. They just put her on hold.

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
dunj said:
I dont think tht is the case..didnt we see lots of ppl in last couple of months received ITA and AOR and still got nominated or letter for extending WP.i think it has to do with NOC. Seems like wht they posted in march about how and who will be nominated (i.e number of ppl gor certain occupation). I guess all slots for 6311 is full..

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
dunj said:
I guess AINP knows everything through UCI number..including receiving AOR without applicants informing them..

if you did not give UCI number or any information about your EE or CEC to AINP, they don't know you get AOR from EE. if they want you stay, they will ask you about your EE application instead of reject you without any Negotiation.
and one guy have AOR from EE and he is just waiting for nomination to extend his WP, last month, he get nomination. his noc is 2254. some people tell AINP their CEC or EE in processing. and AINP want to make sure they can stay in Canada. they will hold their application for one more year to see how his CEC going. Don't tell me AINP doesn't ban some industry at this time, they post something in their website at March said that they don't give more than 600 certifications to one section ! ok, you can say they delete it but they pick people they want ! if they don't take control for some industry or section, no people can get certificate if their work permit expiring at December !

dunj

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
I'm not getting into why she was rejected( was it because of her NOC or AOR or anything else), I'm just saying AINP can get all the info they need through candidate's UCI number listed on their work permit.

TARU

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Guys ,

Can someone let me know in which email id i can communicate with AINP people.

As i applied on last august 2014..

I know i will take time just wanted to check the status of my application...

I will be thankful to you please share the email or any other contact number where i can communicate ..

Need your suggestion Should i apply through EE as well ?

I am going to complete my one year experience in restaurant Manager in june.

Please suggest i need your option..

Thanks
Taru