gostop2745 said:
Hi! yesterday i got my nomination certificate

Under SRS PGW Category

Application received : July 7th 2014
File number : Sept 14th 2014
79**-**-12***
Nomination certificate : Oct 23rd 2014
NOC code: 2131
Congrats. So they are selecting files within the same category, too. Because I applied in April under SRS-PGWP and my file hasn't been processed yet. And, similar NOC, 2132.

Sunnz07

Sep 4, 2014
Hi friends,

I am one of the unfortunate applicants of AINP. I applied in Dec 2013 with more than 10 months of work permit pending but now its expired and I have not heard from them. My employer doesnt support LMIA and I could not find the exact same job with LMIA. After talking to different people I concluded that if you change employer with a different job there are good chances that your file will be rejected and you have to put up a new file. I cant wait for another 25 months or more for my file processing.
So after considering my options I have decided to move to Yukon but I dont have any direct contact living or working there. I want to know if anybody knows any employer or friend or lawyer who can help me finding some job there.
I need help and if you guys can help me I will really appreciate that. If you want you can mail me at sunnykairon@gmail.com

Thanks to all and best of luck for your future. :)

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
Sunnz07 said:
Hi friends,

I am one of the unfortunate applicants of AINP. I applied in Dec 2013 with more than 10 months of work permit pending but now its expired and I have not heard from them. My employer doesnt support LMIA and I could not find the exact same job with LMIA. After talking to different people I concluded that if you change employer with a different job there are good chances that your file will be rejected and you have to put up a new file. I cant wait for another 25 months or more for my file processing.
So after considering my options I have decided to move to Yukon but I dont have any direct contact living or working there. I want to know if anybody knows any employer or friend or lawyer who can help me finding some job there.
I need help and if you guys can help me I will really appreciate that. If you want you can mail me at sunnykairon @ gmail.com

Hi Sunny
Sorry to hear about your situation, my advise is at this stage you need to play your card's correctly, do your research before moving anywhere. living cost in Yukon is very expensive so unless you have a full-time job offer its high risk gamble since your work permit expires you should first consider re-validating your status. So apply in a study program or look for an employer in a province where processing time is less in which case Yukon and BC are currently only provinces which have less PNP processing time. Also Canada government is launching express entry in Jan 2015, If you have 1 year experience applying through that is an option while maintaining your status as a student or as a foreign worker provided that your experience is in skill level B.
I sincerely hope this helps.

Sunnz07

Sep 4, 2014
fahad83 said:
Hi Sunny
Sorry to hear about your situation, my advise is at this stage you need to play your card's correctly, do your research before moving anywhere. living cost in Yukon is very expensive so unless you have a full-time job offer its high risk gamble since your work permit expires you should first consider re-validating your status. So apply in a study program or look for an employer in a province where processing time is less in which case Yukon and BC are currently only provinces which have less PNP processing time. Also Canada government is launching express entry in Jan 2015, If you have 1 year experience applying through that is an option while maintaining your status as a student or as a foreign worker provided that your experience is in skill level B.
I sincerely hope this helps.
Hi Fahad,
Thanks for your reply man. I actually did a lot of thinking and I don't have much cards left to play with. I do not have experience in NOC B level so I am unable to apply for Express entry. Luck is not in my favor as of yet but hope everything will turn out for better.

Thanks
Sunny

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Sunnz07 said:
Hi friends,

I need help and if you guys can help me I will really appreciate that. If you want you can mail me at sunnykairon @ gmail.com

sorry mate for ur situation....when they increase processing time i knew this is coming.i m sure lots of ppl will be in ur situation unfortunately.try to apply for work permit with AINP file number do paper application to buy some time. u r almost there. u can be on implied status and still be working and hopefully u will get nomination in between.keep faith in god.. he will surely answer our prayer..

BALWEL4

Jun 23, 2014
today my friend got a nomination certificate :)
applied in 15th may/2014 nov housekeeping
file number august 5th/2014
certificate -24th oct /2014
very fast ...now i am waiting mine

Anatalia

Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
BALWEL4 said:
holy!!! wow so fast and semi skilled and hotel wow
Did your friend apply under employer driven semi skilled? How many years of experience in Canada?
And I guess your friend is from Phillipines right?

Happy for your friend! Now I have a tiny hope since Im also a hotel worker.. front desk though.. not HK

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
BALWEL4 said:
OMG I think the way they process files is absolutely ridiculous. But happy for your friend!

Chanchis

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BALWEL4 said:
Congratulations to your friend!
I have no idea how AINP is playing its game, if they are delivering certificates according to a certain occupation, how come they are not taking in consideration people who has applied early under same noc. I am a housekeeper also, almost 11 months waiting, almost 4 years experience in Canada, but here I am, still waiting for miracles, also my employer is unable to get an LMIA. I feel hopeless.

Anatalia

Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Chanchis, :-[ i think they really give preference to some countries over rest....

potpoteroo

Sep 11, 2014
BALWEL4 said:
Congrats to your friend. May i ask when will her/his work permit gonna expire? And does she have any relatives here in alberta as well? Coz i've read someone got his nomination lately because his workit permit wont expire until 2015 and he has a lot of relatives in AB.. It's very puzzling how ainp choose who to nominate; i feel they choose randomly..

branded_man

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio ns / cpc ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2014
Doc's Request.
23-04-2015