Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
april2014_AINP said:
You are right.. I applied in April under SRS-PGWP Noc 2132, Mechanical Engineer. I called them last week, and they haven't opened my file yet :eek:

On the other hand, someone in this forum already got their nomination applying after me in SRS-PGWP as civil enginner...

:eek:
That is why don't wait for AINP to nominated you.... you shall think about to apply under CEC or FSW now, as for EE.... so far they have not release any details on how they are going to choose people... but I think it is only going to be harder and not easier .... at least I think it is going to be harder than current CEC or FSW. Therefore I really think if anyone can apply under CEC or FSW that they shall do it before the end of this year.

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope for the best said:
That is why don't wait for AINP to nominated you.... you shall think about to apply under CEC or FSW now, as for EE.... so far they have not release any details on how they are going to choose people... but I think it is only going to be harder and not easier .... at least I think it is going to be harder than current CEC or FSW. Therefore I really think if anyone can apply under CEC or FSW that they shall do it before the end of this year.
Yes, that's what I am trying to do... CEC!

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albertasun said:
That's right as far as I know^^
May I ask where have you seen this ? I think CIC so far hasn't even release any news on how they are going to select people they are going to invite to applying immigration under EE ? How do you know all positions under NOC 0,A,B are going to be eligible? Or let me put this way .... all positions under NOC 0,A,B might be eligible but it is upto CIC to decide who they are going to invite ... then that might be a big problem cos we have no idea how they are going to choose people to invite them to do immigration under EE ?

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
Raj2014 said:
Finally applied under CEC category after all wait of AINP

Let see which one come first
No Doubt it will be CEC , as after AINP nomination you will put that into CIC process which is same as CEC....

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
gostop2745 said:
Hi! yesterday i got my nomination certificate

Under SRS PGW Category

Application received : July 7th 2014
File number : Sept 14th 2014
79**-**-12***
Nomination certificate : Oct 23rd 2014
NOC code: 2131

Congrats , one question at what date you applied ?

mubuu

Oct 27, 2014
susana said:
Hi Guys I am new to form, this form has helped me a lot to have a understanding about the processing time.

Application received : December 11, 2013
File Number # 79**-**-277**
Noc code# 1411
Under EDS/ InteranationaL Graduate Category.

Still Awaiting for Nomination.

Thank You Guys, for this forum.

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope for the best said:
May I ask where have you seen this ? I think CIC so far hasn't even release any news on how they are going to select people they are going to invite to applying immigration under EE ? How do you know all positions under NOC 0,A,B are going to be eligible? Or let me put this way .... all positions under NOC 0,A,B might be eligible but it is upto CIC to decide who they are going to invite ... then that might be a big problem cos we have no idea how they are going to choose people to invite them to do immigration under EE ?
It's been known that there will be no occupation lists for the EE. If you search EE in cic website and Google it, you will find lots of information about this part. And let me be clear. I didn't say we are all gonna be invited, I just answer that it will be "no occupation list".

I'm so disappointed with the AINP, so I studied about EE every day it's up to you that you believe or not.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=869&t=6

mubuu

Oct 27, 2014
Hi Guys I am new to form, this form has helped me a lot to have a understanding about the processing time.

Noc code# 1411

can You tell me your file# , soo that I can have a idea.

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
mubuu said:

Noc code# 1411

can You tell me your file# , soo that I can have a idea.

here u can join us here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vfq2BNbWv3ueWqyjtvPqXvB4Eq6kiFOi--5eEgf0tZI/edit?pli=1#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vfq2BNbWv3ueWqyjtvPqXvB4Eq6kiFOi--5eEgf0tZI/edit?pli=1#gid=0

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albertasun said:
It's been known that there will be no occupation lists for the EE. If you search EE in cic website and Google it, you will find lots of information about this part. And let me be clear. I didn't say we are all gonna be invited, I just answer that it will be "no occupation list".

I'm so disappointed with the AINP, so I studied about EE every day it's up to you that you believe or not.

Well .... I am not trying to be picky but why don't you try to apply through FSW now ? Cos even EE has not release their ways on select people but if your job position has been ruled out from CEC do u think they are going to put it back in EE ?

susana

Nov 4, 2008
albertasun said:

Yes, but CIC can still ban some occupations under each program. It is to early to say.

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope for the best said:
Well .... I am not trying to be picky but why don't you try to apply through FSW now ? Cos even EE has not release their ways on select people but if your job position has been ruled out from CEC do u think they are going to put it back in EE ?
I tried..but i need 1 year experience. It will be 1 year on next April so I'm waiting~