+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albertasun said:
That's odd. You cannot apply for the open work permit with PNP file number. You must either have file number from CIC or nomination certificate from ainp. Please let us know if you get the open work permit. If you have a positive result, that will be a great great news to everyone here.
smilingghost said:
hi everybody

i am here to share my experience with everybody

I applied for AINP on 27th November 2013 under the AWE category- Semi- Skilled- Room Attendant.

My Work permit expired on 16th August 2014 and I applied for a open work permit on 18th July 2014 based on AINP file no. and therefore I am still on implied status. I am still waiting for the following

1. open work permit from CIC
2. AINP Nomination.

Is there anyone else who has done the same? Please share your experiences

thanks
I don't think so AINP file no can apply open work permit .We are three applying AINP under SRS-AWE
one fello got nominations last July another got denied due to expire work permit and I m still waiting.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.routleylaw.com/alberta-provincial-nomination-program-plagued-backlogs/
share this link.

pisces99

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
AOR Received.
02-19-2015
IELTS Request
25-11-2013
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
susana said:
Depends under the stream that you applied for AINP, many of the applications sent before Nov 30 were under Alberta Work Experience Program, those applicants don't need to have a valid work permit to be elegible for the nomination as they don't need the employer to support their application.
Under strategic recruitment stream- engineering occupation criteria is only exempted as per AINP reminder. In this forum, you may encounter that some get refusal even under Alberta Work Experience even you are skilled or semi-skilled.

What is the most good decision of someone did is... applying for a visitor visa before you're work permit expiring while you wait for the outcome of your application (if so happen that you cannot obtain LMIA).

Lee587

Sep 25, 2014
I applied Early July and I am still waiting. They told me that my application is still in the intake process. This process taking really lonnngggggg

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
Please guide , do it make sense to wait for AINP nomination for Canadian work experience class ? Why not to go for CEC category and get PR in 8 months. Please share your views....I did applied for AINP in June uder Strategic stream with NOC skill A , and my represntative assured 3 months time frame for getting nomination.

Based on what i read on timeframes, started feeling it may be a wrong decision to wait for AINP nomination.

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
NewtoPR said:
Please guide , do it make sense to wait for AINP nomination for Canadian work experience class ? Why not to go for CEC category and get PR in 8 months. Please share your views....I did applied for AINP in June uder Strategic stream with NOC skill A , and my represntative assured 3 months time frame for getting nomination.

Based on what i read on timeframes, started feeling it may be a wrong decision to wait for AINP nomination.

Hi NewtoPR!

I would just go for CEC if you have 1 year experience in Canada.
I am not sure how your representative can be so sure it's going to take 3 months for getting nomination.

let's say if it's really taking 3months.
you would still have to apply for PR application to CIC, which will take about 8 months for processing at the earliest possible..

let's wait up 3months and if it seems take longer, I would recommend just switch to CEC..

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
As per representative, if you are applying under Strategic Stream- Engineering than you get in 3 months and since you don't need much documents after Ainp nomiation as compared to CEC , i opted for this option :(

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
NewtoPR said:
As per representative, if you are applying under Strategic Stream- Engineering than you get in 3 months and since you don't need much documents after Ainp nomiation as compared to CEC , i opted for this option :(

wait, does it mean SRS - engineering takes 3months to get the nomination? or actual PR process?

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewtoPR said:
Actually, SRS-Engineering does not take 3 months anymore. It takes way more than that. I am an engineer, and although I have not applied in the SRS-Engineering category, most of my friends who applied this year after March are still stuck with just a file number.

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewtoPR said:
your representative is misleading you there is no way SRS engineering stream can get nomination in three months specially with the back log AINP still have..
i am not discouraging you but this is what most of the representative do.
P.S i know lot of SRS engineering stream NOC 0 applicants still waiting to get nomination since last 6 months

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diaboluce said:
wait, does it mean SRS - engineering takes 3months to get the nomination? or actual PR process?
He is talking about nomination. Actual process comprises sending your nomination and more forms to CIC which takes another 8 - 10 months.

Laraine

Feb 5, 2013
Hi... Just want to share my co- worker's timeline

Maybe it can help.

Applied Nov. 26, 2013
Work permit expired june 6, 2014
Applied Visitors Visa June 1 (validity Sept. 29)
Sent Copy to AINP July 3, 2014

ANG THE GOOD NEWS!!! RECEIVED AINP NOMINATION TODAY

SEMI-SKILLED EDS FOOD COUNTER ATTENDANT...

Keep the faith guys!!! she has ticket already to go back home because she already received letter from CIC...everybody is so emotional!!!!

susana said:
Depends under the stream that you applied for AINP, many of the applications sent before Nov 30 were under Alberta Work Experience Program, those applicants don't need to have a valid work permit to be elegible for the nomination as they don't need the employer to support their application.
but the stream is EDS, or am i wrong? :(