+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

J.I.N

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
da4u518 said:
decrease processing time forget it man.. i tell u what will be the line for next change..quota for 2014 is over and all applications will be processed in 2015 with minimum processing time will be atleast 12 months.. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Ha. May be but I heard from someone, one of the reason of slow processing is the lack of staff. You may be right but lets keep hope alive. My gut feeling says for 2014 the next change may be that no new applications.

Danny81

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
27-09-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
da4u518 said:
decrease processing time forget it man.. i tell u what will be the line for next change..quota for 2014 is over and all applications will be processed in 2015 with minimum processing time will be atleast 12 months.. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
But this is just crazy!! As everybody who is currently on an LMO, it will probably expire sometime next year.
If they do move the processing time to at least 12 months then most LMO's will expire before we get an answer. Then What? As I know we cannot apply for an extended/open work permit until we apply for PR!
So the Alberta government really need to figure out a better plan because the one they have in place right now is really poor!

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
Danny81 said:
But this is just crazy!! As everybody who is currently on an LMO, it will probably expire sometime next year.
If they do move the processing time to at least 12 months then most LMO's will expire before we get an answer. Then What? As I know we cannot apply for an extended/open work permit until we apply for PR!
So the Alberta government really need to figure out a better plan because the one they have in place right now is really poor!
I agree with u buddy. but dont know what else to do besides playing waiting game.
someone posted about ppl with expired or about to expire WP go to some website or call them.they are i guess lobbying for ppl like us.

momazi

Jul 8, 2014
i received an email todat requesting for additional docs like current lmo,wp and contract.they gave me 1week deadline w/c would be on sept2.

my work permit is expiring on sep23 and i dont have any new lmo as my employer wont give anymore,and we are just only waiting for the nomination.

question: is there any chance that they will deny my application because my wp is expiring soon? i am really nervous right now..

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momazi said:
i received an email todat requesting for additional docs like current lmo,wp and contract.they gave me 1week deadline w/c would be on sept2.

my work permit is expiring on sep23 and i dont have any new lmo as my employer wont give anymore,and we are just only waiting for the nomination.

question: is there any chance that they will deny my application because my wp is expiring soon? i am really nervous right now..
send them explanation letter why don't you ve LMO new work permit etc . hopefully you will get back positive feedback

mah_jime

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momazi said:

just send them your current. are they asking you for a new one? if not just give whatever you have there right now. think positive. they just asking for updates.
goodluck...

fvidania

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
I applied last december 17 and only got the file #, is there any email or phone number that I can call to know the status of my application? thanks

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
fvidania said:
I applied last december 17 and only got the file #, is there any email or phone number that I can call to know the status of my application? thanks
Maybe here? http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/contact-us.aspx

Toll-free within Alberta: 1-877-427-6419
Outside Alberta: 780-427-6419

remiiade

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
miglop2014 said:
Maybe here? http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/contact-us.aspx

Toll-free within Alberta: 1-877-427-6419
Outside Alberta: 780-427-6419
I called but they gave me the same answer on their website. 8 - 12 months for a decision. *sigh* :(

momazi

Jul 8, 2014
mah_jime said:
just send them your current. are they asking you for a new one? if not just give whatever you have there right now. think positive. they just asking for updates.
goodluck...
yup.they dont indicate that they need new docs. maybe you're right. they just need updates. Anyway, I already sent them whatever I have here. Hoping for the best!

Application filed: Nov21
File Number: Dec18
Request for docs: Aug.25
Nomination: waiting...

confused_lady

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
momazi said:
yup.they dont indicate that they need new docs. maybe you're right. they just need updates. Anyway, I already sent them whatever I have here. Hoping for the best!

Application filed: Nov21
File Number: Dec18
Request for docs: Aug.25
Nomination: waiting...
can i asked your NOC..
i also applied Nov.21 semi skilled, NOC 6641